Chocomel

Chocomel

Chocolate Milk
Jan 13, 2024
I always play all my games to the fullest. And by I mean to the fullest is not only 100% it, but also 200% and speedrun it. I waste my money on this game so might as well enjoy the money that I have waste.

For example the last game I did this to was Tomb Raiders (2013). First playthrough I 100% the normal difficulty. The second and third is Hard and Easy 100%. After that I watch and learn how to speedrun any% glitchless. I didn't submit my speedrun tho.

I wonder if anybody else also do this kind of thing where they really makes the most out of everything they have.

Oh yeah btw I'm not only do this to games, but anime too. One example I have is the Love Live franchise. I watch the anime, live concert, live stream seiyuu, play the games, read the manga, light novel, join the community, listen their songs, follow the seiyuu. Basically I milk all the content that coming out from it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I don't always 100% my games, because I have so many and attention span varies, but I love learning everything about a game and mastering the mechanics.

Chocomel

Chocomel

Chocolate Milk
Jan 13, 2024
I don't always 100% my games, because I have so many and attention span varies, but I love learning everything about a game and mastering the mechanics.
From what I learn after being a gamer for my entire life is that every game offer their own unique mechanic and basic. And it's really fun when you finally knew how to master it.

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

A canine that’s not so heavenly.
Sep 18, 2021
I'm like that with everything. Games. In school, I always wanted to read the textbook front to back even if we were only supposed to read certain chapters. It kinda sucks sometimes because it's so unnecessary.

TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
Kinda of if I really like the game I'll 100% and get all achievements

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Yes, but only games I really love. Right now I'm trying to 100% stardew valley and ultrakill.

Chocomel

Chocomel

Chocolate Milk
Jan 13, 2024
I'm like that with everything. Games. In school, I always wanted to read the textbook front to back even if we were only supposed to read certain chapters. It kinda sucks sometimes because it's so unnecessary.
Omg sameee.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I love it that you're this good at it! I'm amazed with myself when I actually complete a game! One version of Tomb Raider I had, glitched at quite a way in and I was so frustrated at the thought of having to start again, I don't think I've played it since.

It's too much of a hangover for me to when games first came out (yes, I'm that old) and- every time your lives ran out, you had to start from the beginning! Two games that I simultaneously loved but despised for this were on an old Atari computer. They were 'Mousetrap' and, 'Treasure Island Dizzy'. Both literally- you could die by walking into a flower! But yeah- I ended up watching walkthroughs on YouTube to see how they ended. I admire your commitment!

• Love
Reactions: Chocomel
C

cold_severance

Student
Dec 11, 2023
yeah its pathologic and im trying to rid myself of it with varying success.