A

Area Man

Student
Mar 31, 2021
Like your family have turned against you, neighbours hate you, you can't go nowhere because your publicly humiliated and might embarrass yourself again. Life just didn't turn out right, nothing turned out right. You can't work, you can't be seen in public. I'm seen as a horrorcow by most people now. I'm anxious all the time and struggle to interact with people. I'm ugly. I'm autistic (late diagnosed). No where to go. Nothing to live for other than surfing the internet and ruminating. Everyone hates me and wants me to kill myself.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WonderingSoul, death137, QuietLake and 5 others
J007

J007

May 12, 2022
I've got the same...My family don't want to talk to me anymore, my friends turned their back on me due to my constant pessimism and permanent sense of impending doom.
My fiancee left me because of my anhedonia, mood swings and lost interest in almost everything. I'm afraid to go out, even grocery shopping makes me stressed out, upset and I do it
quickly without any interaction with public. Furthermore, I suffer from hyperhidrosis- after the smallest amount of physical activity, my face, forehead and head look like I just had a shower, no mention of my hair...There were many times I was rushing home being halfway to doing something because of shame and embarrassment. None of GPs have done much enough to help me. I'm under a crisis team home treatment but I feel like they just have a good laugh seeing me in such a mental condition. All what I hear is ' go out, have a walk, talk to people, try to relax'...F.ck their suggestions and advices. They don't really know what's inside of my mind and what I'm going to do very soon...With or without their 'treatment'.

• Hugs
Reactions: eternalflame, Foresight and Area Man
A

Area Man

Student
Mar 31, 2021
Going outside shopping is tough for me and now I'm getting pressure to attend social events again too. This is after a doxxing went viral online and I attempted suicide earlier this year. I basically just backed out of life. There's no real point to it, it's just I know I'd probably succeed in suicide if I tried again and I'm hesitating. Really struggling to take that step.

Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
Yes. I'm a "horrorcow". This is my number one problem with a facial disfigurement. People hate me and want me out of their sight. I don't blame them. It's aggressive and dehumanizing and hard to overcome. I also feel people think I'm better off dead. It's quite a life to lead. I hate to see other people that know that life. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. It's unspeakable how hard it can be to be hated by the majority of humans around you. I have PTSD from the humiliation, torment, and exile I've experienced. We're social creatures. When we feel that level of social rejection for whatever reason things go awry in our heads. Harsh social rejection can mean death to our brains.

• Hugs
Reactions: eternalflame and QuietLake
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
People hate me and want me out of their sight. I don't blame them.
You should blame them. Romantic relationships aside, as far as friendship goes, how does someone's looks have anything to do with how good a friend they could be? Why wouldn't you blame people for being so stupid?

Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
You should blame them. Romantic relationships aside, as far as friendship goes, how does someone's looks have anything to do with how good a friend they could be? Why wouldn't you blame people for being so stupid?
I'm unsightly. It's primal I guess. I lowered my expectations for humanity a long time ago.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm unsightly. It's primal I guess. I lowered my expectations for humanity a long time ago.
I know your situation a bit, as I've spoken with you before. Back when I had friends, I never chose them because of their looks (not that I'm an Adonis or something). People can be just so closed minded about things. I'm sorry that people can be such assholes. Those kinds of people are the ones who are truly frightening.

• Hugs
Reactions: Foresight
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Some people don't like me for sure, I can tell just by looking at them, but not everyone, some others just keeping their neutral position against rumours, but some others seem just want to take advantages. I don't know what they're talking behind my back, who cares anyway I never really meant to hurt anybody. Only a few I found genuine people I maintain contact with.

A

Area Man

Student
Mar 31, 2021
I mean I don't think being an inherant and active social pariah is a recipe for long term sustainibility. I'm probably going to just keep grinding myself down and go destitute if given long enough. I have a couple of close long term friends but I can't put on them or rely upon them to survive, only myself and my ability to build social connections of convienance which I've never been able to do. Meanwhile my mental illness and sub-par attributes make the typical person dispise me. Plenty of rumours and gossip have come out of that.

• Hugs
Reactions: QuietLake
LifeIsRekt

LifeIsRekt

We are all born to suffer
Jul 7, 2022
I get told pretty often that I'm just weird and different but I take it as a compliment seeing as how most people are cookie cutter copycats of others they idolize. I've lost all of my friends and family because I don't go with the norm and not a fan of playing Simon says (jump when I say jump). People can be very selfish so you just gotta live life for your own means.

Reactions: Foresight and QuietLake