Weakling666

Weakling666

Night Breed
Dec 9, 2019
Example, I grew up in a violent environment, and I have trouble with empathy amongst other feelings. I tend to cling to one thing at a time to care for.

I just got a support dog to help cope with anxiety and depression. My life was looking up, I wasn't suicidal all day. Then my brother slammed his fist into a table next to the dogs head to scare it.

I immediately started having ptsd fear, and about killed my brother when I grabbed him and pulled him away. It hasn't been 2 hours and I've already gone downhill, thinking about ways to ctb asap.

Anyone else relate to constant triggers in your home? Anyway, took my emergency meds so can barely type. Good night.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: _Minsk, kittycat089bunny, LittleJem and 3 others
F

forever21

Student
Oct 19, 2019
Hey,
I am sorry that you life in an abusive household.
I grew up being often screamed at and called names. Then I was sometimes hit by my mum. I developed the reflex to hold my arms over my head when someone was doing hectic gestures with their arms. This happened once at school and I worried that my classmates would notice my strange reaction.
Now, I react very stressed or anxious in a loud environment. If someone is talking loudly I sometimes want to start crying and just hide.
My fear exented to being anxious and stressed with loud music, sirens and especially fireworks.
I had to celebrate every new year by lightning fireworks with my family and it scared the shit out of me.
Unfortunately, I feel not being taken seriously and am being told to suck it up.

Reactions: _Minsk, kittycat089bunny and Weakling666
K

kittycat089bunny

Nov 16, 2019
I relate to and understand how you feel. I have PTSD, and there are a lot of triggers at home, especially my mother and alcohol. Even when I'm outside I'm full of constant anxiety and fear that someone is going to get hurt or die, or start screaming. When I'm indoors and I can hear people talking in a room adjacent to me (for example) or downstairs I freeze and become very triggered. After years of mental, emotional, physical and sexual abuse I'm basically scared of everything and everyone.
I'm sorry things are so tough for you, but try and stay strong and we'll always be here for you:hug:

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, forever21 and Weakling666