• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sannoji

sannoji

dreaming of flying
May 4, 2023
there doesn't seem to be any within the uk so i was thinking about b from europe, has anyone tried this? worried about customs/the potential of welfare checks.

if impossible to ship to uk i'd be ok travelling across europe but it would have to be a place you could just pick it up from cause i don't have an address elsewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: Myexit
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
You should be fine buying it from anywhere, a welfare check means nothing as the news said the guy received one but still had the package of SN delivered, so it doesn't really make sense if you think about it.

Reactions: Little_Suzy
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I know a handful of people that have managed to succeed in getting SN that are uk based

And i have heard about the welfare check scare but seemingly alot of SN gets into the country undetected so it's possible they don't really care or are just allowing it anyway

I know one of the sources has high heat on them currently but law enforcement isn't really doing anything about them so i think you should be safe but idrk

As for picking it up that's probably not an option i'm afraid unless they're is away around it SN dealers arnt gonna wanna meet face to face incase your a cop

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
You should be fine buying it from anywhere, a welfare check means nothing as the news said the guy received one but still had the package of SN delivered, so it doesn't really make sense if you think about it.

The welfare check is good! If you are still alive, the dealer cannot be charged. They don't care about suicidal people. They're tracking SN-related deaths.

Reactions: goodoldnoname923
T

TheNihilisticViking

Atheist, Nihilist & Pro-Mortalist
May 14, 2023
Hello. Can someone please PM a legit SN source that ships to UK? I'm in UK, so yeah.

T

Tigon

Jun 4, 2024
Are welfare checks even a thing? If they come asking just say that you took an interest in meat curing
Hello. Can someone please PM a legit SN source that ships to UK? I'm in UK, so yeah.
Can you also help me find a source thanks

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739