• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Throwaway8675309

As each day grows the reasons to die does as well.
Apr 29, 2019
Hi there! I was wondering if anyone from Canada was able to order N. Did you set up a PO box? Did you use your real name? Did you use an alias? Did you use Bitcoin? Sorry, I have a lot of questions. If anyone could share how they got it in great detail while avoiding things like A's contact email that would be great.

Reactions: Ashpac and Sick Boy
F

FionaWR

May 27, 2019
I used Bitcoin to purchase mine. It hasn't arrived yet but I'm in the UK. I used a site called Local Bit Coins to acquire and had to do some verification checks. I then transferred into a different wallet and then to A.

It seemed a better method than Western Union. That's all I can add. I have used an alias but I used the name of a guy we already get post for that doesn't live here. Maybe order some spam in that name as a backup story?

Reactions: Ashpac
T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019
I used Bitcoin to purchase mine. It hasn't arrived yet but I'm in the UK. I used a site called Local Bit Coins to acquire and had to do some verification checks. I then transferred into a different wallet and then to A.

It seemed a better method than Western Union. That's all I can add. I have used an alias but I used the name of a guy we already get post for that doesn't live here. Maybe order some spam in that name as a backup story?
Spam? Also backup story? How would that work? No offense just curious. "Yeah I ordered N and some junk." Lol.

• Yay!
Reactions: Ashpac and Mstrflshr
M

Mstrflshr

hangman
Mar 12, 2019
Spam? Also backup story? How would that work? No offense just curious. "Yeah I ordered N and some junk." Lol.
now that i read it again, i think he means if someone busts you, you can blame it on the non existing person. then you have spam to 'prove' the non existing person bought it/used the address.

Reactions: Ashpac and FionaWR
T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019
now that i read it again, i think he means if someone busts you, you can blame it on the non existing person. then you have spam to 'prove' the non existing person bought it/used the address.
Maybe, yeah. I live in an apartment. Ordering N is tricky. Who would have thought? Lol.

F

FionaWR

May 27, 2019

Exactly what I meant. I plan on marking the package with return to sender and leaving it on the side for a while.

T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019
In Toronto got my N in a week and a half. Mailed to my home address, used western union, used my real name (had to western union asks for ID) I got lucky, absolutely zero issues. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.
Will do. Thanks.
Exactly what I meant. I plan on marking the package with return to sender and leaving it on the side for a while.
Okay.. thanks.