J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
I feel so out of it and disconnected when I smoke weed. I feel even more drained and depressed

Reactions: Life is pointless and Shivali
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
I smoke weed occasionally, it doesn't get my suicidal thought away, still relaxing though

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
I smoke weed occasionally, it doesn't get my suicidal thought away, still relaxing though
Is this what weed does like you feel trapped in place or been stuck?

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I feel weird around people, i feel weird when i go out in the street and even at home, it's like i have lost identity and I'm unplugged from life or something.

Reactions: cscott, Life is pointless, Shivali and 2 others
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
I feel weird around people, i feel weird when i go out in the street and even at home, it's like i have lost identity and I'm unplugged from life or something.
Same like what is this feeling? I feel so trapped and stuck or something ? Like I'm extremely disconnected and just see the pointlessness of it all.

Reactions: cscott and Shivali
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Hard to explain, it's like feeling in middle of nowhere, trapped, stuck, lost, empty, i don't see the point in anything, almost everything is a chore. Damn, being in this position in life is heartbreaking.

Reactions: cscott, Shivali, _Minsk and 1 other person
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Is this what weed does like you feel trapped in place or been stuck?
Yes, your muscle are relaxing and you become lazy. Don't smoke it if the environment is in contradiction with your mood.

J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
Hard to explain, it's like feeling in middle of nowhere, trapped, stuck, lost, empty, i don't see the point in anything, almost everything is a chore. Damn, being in this position in life is heartbreaking.
Yeah it really sucks, I see it as pointless as well it use to not feel this way but since 2015-2016 life's been loosing more and more I spent all day online

And just worked, idk where I lost my brain at

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I feel like I don't belong anywhere, and I am not comfortable anywhere. So I'm constantly in a heightened state of anxiety and feel no ability to connect with people emotionally. I feel like I am trapped in my own mind.

Reactions: cscott, Zegers, Shivali and 2 others
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
I feel like I don't belong anywhere, and I am not comfortable anywhere. So I'm constantly in a heightened state of anxiety and feel no ability to connect with people emotionally. I feel like I am trapped in my own mind.
Right. I feel the same so is it anxiety?

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
Right. I feel the same so is it anxiety?
My psych would say accumulated emotional trauma and life events triggered my depression, which manifests as lack of motivation, constant anxiety, severe distress, hopelessness, guilt, self-blame... the list goes on... Anxiety could be a catch-all phrase for all these feelings, but I'm not sure. I feel like it is. (not in a bad way, it's easier to say anxiety than list all the things you're feeling... )

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do feel trapped. It feels like I am stuck enduring day after day of endless misery. Existing feels so empty and pointless and I am so tired. All that I look forward to is permanent rest. The thought of non existence comforts me as it means that I will not have to deal with this life anymore and everything that hurts me will be gone.

Reactions: cscott and Life is pointless