• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Ross

Jul 7, 2019
I know the chances of someone else on here are slim but thought I'd ask.
Not interested in conspiracy theories or people with no solid link as to why they'd bully you just saying this as you got put in hospital etc.
Have you ever been a Freemason? , worked in a high power job or government building maybe where you've had a serious fall out with someone (maybe over a promotion or something)
I know these c**ts can pretty much destroy life's and push even those loving life to this in no time at all and come out smelling of roses.
Has anyone experience anything like this or seen someone posting somewhere along these lines as I'd quite like to talk to them ASAP . Possibly in pm.
Thanks

Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
No but this is interesting to hear about. Conspiracy theories these days is the truth that people want to deny so they don't have to admit that they were brainwashed.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and NitriteAnatomy
A

ArtVandelay

Experienced
Apr 15, 2019
Never heard of anything like this. It sounds like something that would only happen in a movie. I'd definitely be interested to read about specific cases though.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and Final Escape
R

Ross

Jul 7, 2019
Never heard of anything like this. It sounds like something that would only happen in a movie. I'd definitely be interested to read about specific cases though.

Yes I used to think the same but it's 100% happening to me

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
R

Ross

Jul 7, 2019
Can you elaborate?
No short way. Too many arms and legs
What started a legal dispute with a highly bent company who Lord Rothschild invests in they conspired with city of London police to turn things around. I was then thrown in a cat A prison for 3 years out. Keep trying to appeal but get threats from police to move on. Everytime I go one step forward in life strange things happen that send me 3 back. Had 3 banks close on me, no notice no explanation . Finical ombudsman says they can do as wAnt. Other companies I've done business with suddenly ignore me. All companies follow the same pattern of wall of silence and even refuse FOI requests and now the ico that's meant to enforce this don't reply so u end up feeling like arguing with everyone and everything going to shit. I'm stressed angry etc with everything going on but I feel I couldn't even visit a doctor or talk to someone as they'd be connected too.
All the police, mps judges etc that Have gone weird on my case with a little searching they are all connected to the lodge and one officer that caused all this I've found done same thing to someone about the same time . 2 people unconnected other side of country putting in ipcc complaints about said officer and they both got cleared back to back. I know a lot sounds like someone just mad blah blah blah . I've never been under the mental health bracket in my life and i hardly believe my own story so wouldn't expect you guys too I just wanted to find one person that relates

• Hugs
Reactions: ArtVandelay and Johnnythefox
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Look up Stephen Knight author of "The Brotherhood" it was published about 35 years ago. It caused a scandal in the UK, featuring in all the media at the time.
Freemasons were ordered not to read it and to destroy any copies they came across. I was working in a hospital/care home at the time and many of the staff, male and female were freemasons as were many patients.
I bought a copy to read on nightshift and loaned it to someone who I knew wasn't a freemason, it disappeared before he got the chance to read it.
I used to pester another guy who was in them about what the big secret was, he lost it with me eventually and grabbed me by the throat telling me to keep my mouth shut.

The US is built on freemasonry, the pyramid and all seeing eye on the dollar bill etc, many of the founding fathers were themselves freemasons.

Reactions: NextBusLeaving and Ross
painoflife

painoflife

Arcanist
Jul 27, 2019
I can't relate sorry as I know a couple of Freemasons and they are just about the loveliest people you could hope to meet.
Maybe this isn't related to belonging to that group and in fact this one person is in fact just a horrible and doesn't care what impact his actions have on people. Some people will go a long way to cover their own backs and ruining a life will mean nothing as long as they are ok at the end of it.

Reactions: ArtVandelay
R

Ross

Jul 7, 2019
Look up Stephen Knight author of "The Brotherhood" it was published about 35 years ago. It caused a scandal in the UK, featuring in all the media at the time.
Freemasons were ordered not to read it and to destroy any copies they came across. I was working in a hospital/care home at the time and many of the staff, male and female were freemasons as were many patients.
I bought a copy to read on nightshift and loaned it to someone who I knew wasn't a freemason, it disappeared before he got the chance to read it.
I used to pester another guy who was in them about what the big secret was, he lost it with me eventually and grabbed me by the throat telling me to keep my mouth shut.

The US is built on freemasonry, the pyramid and all seeing eye on the dollar bill etc, many of the founding fathers were themselves freemasons.

I'll look into it. Problem is most the things people publish or online on more extreme ends (like them blowing up the twin towers etc) - I don't think I'd ever believe that far. But saying this only a few years ago I wouldn't of believed my own story.
I can't relate sorry as I know a couple of Freemasons and they are just about the loveliest people you could hope to meet.
Maybe this isn't related to belonging to that group and in fact this one person is in fact just a horrible and doesn't care what impact his actions have on people. Some people will go a long way to cover their own backs and ruining a life will mean nothing as long as they are ok at the end of it.

tbh I don't think bottom tier masons have a clue what goes on and most just do as a kinda jolly boys outing. My ex's brother was one along with my great uncle. Both lovely people and would do anything for you. Think it's the higher up the brainwashing goes on. The lower tier masons are just used as pawns and probably lied to .(Like lying to a banker to say close this bad guys account ) - if your told just to close an account , ignore letters, raid a house (if police) etc and ur lower down u can easily be lied to. I don't think everyone screwing me over are bad people, they simply have zero clue and following orders . Some may not know the implications when told to say "ignore someone's emails" or "pay someone late"they could have a minor roll in the bullying and no clue what theybe actually done but when u get it from all angles the smallest thing can send ya over the edge at that stage. Like I say ur scared to talk to anyone in case get another member and purposely mis led on advice etc

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and Johnnythefox
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I'll look into it. Problem is most the things people publish or online on more extreme ends (like them blowing up the twin towers etc) - I don't think I'd ever believe that far. But saying this only a few years ago I wouldn't of believed my own story.
The author died supposedly of a brain hemorrhage a year later at 33 years of age. It's known that judges, lawyers and the police are rife with feemasons. They look out for each other and favour other masons over non masons for jobs, promotions etc.

Reactions: NextBusLeaving and Darkdreamer001
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Chelsea Masonic Lodge 3098.

R

Ross

Jul 7, 2019
The author died supposedly of a brain hemorrhage a year later at 33 years of age. It's known that judges, lawyers and the police are rife with feemasons. They look out for each other and favour other masons over non masons for jobs, promotions etc.
Yeah see I was taken 100 miles from my home only dealt with by city of London police (one office that polices it's self) appeared at the highest criminal court (old bailey ) and was carefully selected prisons that would of had connections in as I constantly forgot to be fed or opened up. It's quite scary their grip and of course u can complain to no one and no one believes u hence CTB seems a option although I want justice and always said I'd fight til the end but after 5 years I'm just tired now. Have next to no friends and family now as I washed hands with everyone that didn't stick by me and even the ones that did I slowly pushed away since my release

Reactions: Johnnythefox
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Yeah see I was taken 100 miles from my home only dealt with by city of London police (one office that polices it's self) appeared at the highest criminal court (old bailey ) and was carefully selected prisons that would of had connections in as I constantly forgot to be fed or opened up. It's quite scary their grip and of course u can complain to no one and no one believes u hence CTB seems a option although I want justice and always said I'd fight til the end but after 5 years I'm just tired now. Have next to no friends and family now as I washed hands with everyone that didn't stick by me and even the ones that did I slowly pushed away since my release
As far as I know some forces of the police have their own lodges and if you want to go up the ladder you join them. Worked with an ex cop who quit because he wasn't getting promoted, he refused to be in the lodge.

There's also the case of God's banker, Roberto Calvi I think his name was, he was tied to the Vaticans finances and got found hanging upside down from one of the London bridges. Apparently symbolic of one of the punishments given out to those who betray the lodge.

Reactions: Ross
R

Ross

Jul 7, 2019
As far as I know some forces of the police have their own lodges and if you want to go up the ladder you join them. Worked with an ex cop who quit because he wasn't getting promoted, he refused to be in the lodge.

There's also the case of God's banker, Roberto Calvi I think his name was, he was tied to the Vaticans finances and got found hanging upside down from one of the London bridges. Apparently symbolic of one of the punishments given out to those who betray the lodge.

wow yeah that's what worries me the more u look into the more extreme stories u see. Some no doubt made up but lots true. So just makes u a walking paranoid mess.

and yeah I read about a police force only promoting masons it caused an ex top cop to whistle blow was in paper. City of London police are the worst. They are police within police. They look after the corporate elite who have their offices in the square mile. The company I'm against there hence their link to that station.

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnnythefox