ayanti

ayanti

Death Seeker
Aug 22, 2024
Basically what the question asks. I've been thinking very hard and I want to make it look like an accident; to lessen the guilt and suffering of loved ones. I'd rather they think I perished by accident than by my own will.

I've made a post about this before, but my method would be to drive car into a nearby lake at night. To truly make it seem like an accident, I've thought about taking quite an amount alcohol. Driving into a lake while under the influence can pass as an accident, no? Wouldn't leave a note behind either.

I'm not sure, but I was just wondering if anyone else wants the same.

Reactions: TiredofLife-Thanks and fatladysings
C

cryptoinvestor

Student
Jul 12, 2024
yes, i do, and i would prefer if my body wasn't found

• Hugs
Reactions: TiredofLife-Thanks and fatladysings
F

fatladysings

Aug 23, 2024
The methods of suicide that I will be using preclude me from making it look like an accident, so I don't have any choice but to have people realise I killed myself.

I'm really admire your thoughtfulness in trying to minimise the suffering of those you will be leaving behind, but drowning doesn't seem the nicest way to go. I'm no expert myself but I have read other posts in this forum that say that drowning is very unpleasant.

You are being very kind hearted in your choice of ctb'ing, but for your own benefit you might want to reconsider your method.

Reactions: TiredofLife-Thanks
T

TangentiallyAlive

Jul 3, 2024
Basically what the question asks. I've been thinking very hard and I want to make it look like an accident; to lessen the guilt and suffering of loved ones. I'd rather they think I perished by accident than by my own will.

I've made a post about this before, but my method would be to drive car into a nearby lake at night. To truly make it seem like an accident, I've thought about taking quite an amount alcohol. Driving into a lake while under the influence can pass as an accident, no? Wouldn't leave a note behind either.

I'm not sure, but I was just wondering if anyone else wants the same.
if there were any practical way to do so, I'd do it in a heartbeat, but I'm gonna kill myself with SN which makes it damn near impossible unless they think I was poisoned. And I'm thinking about leaving a note, which would also make it quite obvious.