• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ZomGuy

ZomGuy

Mar 1, 2019
I've attempted to ctb so many times, at some point I stopped counting. Don't get me wrong most of my attempts have been bloody serious. It's just that I can't seem to beat the SI and with every attempt I lose more "energy" to succeed in doing that. It's already hard enough to beat the SI and it's getting much harder. At this point I'm afraid of further attempts, even though I want to die so badly and just get this over with. I feel like a sprinter who has to beat his best time but doesn't have the stamina anymore to do so. I know it seems impossible to give me advice but I'm really desperate. My methods are partial suspension and tourniquet. Maybe I should really give soft methods a try. What is the best soft method in your opinion?

• Aww..
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Escaper Boy and Ivenocare
discokicks

discokicks

Student
Apr 19, 2019
I'm really leaning towards either helium or SN. They seem pretty peaceful. Sorry you're suffering so much btw.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and ZomGuy
ZomGuy

ZomGuy

Mar 1, 2019
Thanks very kind of you. For some reason I don't trust soft methods but seems like I have to try SN. Helium is definitely a consideration.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
H

Honigwaffel

Student
Apr 9, 2019
Either N or exit bag with N2 would be my prefered peaceful methods. Currently struggling to get N to germany however I will start to get all the items for the exit bag now. Just in case. N2 is very easy to optain in ger.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and ZomGuy
ZomGuy

ZomGuy

Mar 1, 2019
Either N or exit bag with N2 would be my prefered peaceful methods. Currently struggling to get N to germany however I will start to get all the items for the exit bag now. Just in case. N2 is very easy to optain in ger.
Since I'm also from germany I hope getting N won't be a huge problem. I mean the exit bag seems like the perfect method I think I'm goingt to try that.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Honigwaffel
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
I know exactly what you mean: the SI-induced post-failure exhaustion is horrific. You described it well, too. A sprinter with his stamina burned away --yes.

I failed six times with exit bag. Just because it's peaceful and painless doesn't mean SI isn't a major problem. Three attempts in ten days left me almost unable to move because of exhaustion. Six months later, I'm trying to pull myself together for another attempt at the end of the month.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, NoOneKnows, ZomGuy and 1 other person
ZomGuy

ZomGuy

Mar 1, 2019
I know exactly what you mean: the SI-induced post-failure exhaustion is horrific. You described it well, too. A sprinter with his stamina burned away --yes.

I failed six times with exit bag. Just because it's peaceful and painless doesn't mean SI isn't a major problem. Three attempts in ten days left me almost unable to move because of exhaustion. Six months later, I'm trying to pull myself together for another attempt at the end of the month.
I'm so sorry to hear that. Yeah I agree, no matter which method you choose, SI is always a problem. I really wish there was an exit button. I should have saved all my energy for one all out attempt. I'm so exhausted from trying this over and over again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
In response to the title of the thread, yes I am. After each failed attempt it takes me at least 1 year before I try again because I'm so emotionally drained and humiliated.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, ZomGuy and NoOneKnows