sharpiemarker

sharpiemarker

Sep 22, 2024
Jesus this is so tiring I feel like I am literally doing a mental backflip every hour. I logically know I should CTB but of course my dumb ass brain seems to forget the reality of life because I ate a nice dinner or something. I need to start thinking of future instead of jsut living day-to-day all the time. Nothing will change and things only can get worse. I am so desperate for hope it almost blinds me from remembering how things truly are. I am getting tired of this constant fight in my head and honestly I am thinking about CTB just so the endless debate can end. Anyone else?

• Hugs
Reactions: push, DrearyAsh348, Lost Magic and 10 others
P

pulleditnearlyoff

Student
Apr 26, 2024
Yes, same shit every day all day

• Hugs
Reactions: swankysoup, Metalhead and sharpiemarker
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Undecided but I don't find it tiresome. On the contrary, I want to be 100% sure I want to CTB, this is a drastic decision.

• Hugs
Reactions: ThatStateOfMind, SVEN, passer-by and 1 other person
sharpiemarker

sharpiemarker

Sep 22, 2024
Undecided but I don't find it tiresome. On the contrary, I want to be 100% sure I want to CTB, this is a drastic decision.
I wish I had this mindset. I need eveyrthing to be over so I probably will force myself a little when it's time

H

heyhoherewego

Sep 13, 2024
Jesus this is so tiring I feel like I am literally doing a mental backflip every hour. I logically know I should CTB but of course my dumb ass brain seems to forget the reality of life because I ate a nice dinner or something. I need to start thinking of future instead of jsut living day-to-day all the time. Nothing will change and things only can get worse. I am so desperate for hope it almost blinds me from remembering how things truly are. I am getting tired of this constant fight in my head and honestly I am thinking about CTB just so the endless debate can end. Anyone else?
struggling with the same thing.
im wielding death like its some get out of jail free card, its paralyzing. you cant work on your life because you will die soon, you cant die soon because you have to can work on your life. it makes it impossible to live and impossible to die.
However, if i keep this up and my life continues to go nowhere, eventually the scales will tip to favour death more, and maybe then i will have enough motivation to actually go through with it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DrearyAsh348, sharpiemarker and Trav1989
T

Trav1989

Experienced
Jun 2, 2024
I hear you there, we got so caught in the trappings of the web of life at times that we just can't escape it. Bills are fucking due, you have to clean your house, change the oil in your car, a dinner date with a love interest when you know it'll all go to hell anyways, a new movie comes out, etc.

Then it's 1am and your smoking a cigarette on your back porch thinking "what is the point and why haven't I taken my SN yet?" then you get a text from said love interest, your parents, a friend so you get dragged back into things.

Sometimes I wish I could just disappear someplace for a week with only some basic supplies, no phone, and SN and just get away from it all before ending things on my own terms and on my own time. I already know I'll never be able to love again since my ex-wife left me over a year ago, I already know my life isn't going to improve, I already know that life is just a waiting room at this point.

People tend to give you hope and tether you to this existence and 9 times out of 10 that hope is misplaced and given far too much meaning by our desperate psyche's. There have been multiple occasions where I would have CTB but I didn't have the tools at my disposal to do so as I had wished, now that I have the necessary tools I've yet to be sufficiently pushed to go through with what I feel is the only way to achieve peace.

I've been through a rollercoaster of emotions ranging from anger, despair, mania, and apathy and I'm just sick of having to deal with the human condition. Sure, there are good times but the bad outweighs the good and that isn't just my perception nitpicking things either.

I'm 35, my body is mostly shot from years of excessive drinking and drug use, I can't even drink a shot of vodka without going into the fetal position and cringing in pain as my guts feel like they are tying themselves in knots, if I take over 30mg's of opiates these days it's the same scenerio...

I can't even get an erection these days because I'm so traumatized by all I've been through.

At this point everything solely consists of going through the motions and if that is life then I want no part of it, yet here I am still because it seems everyone is obviously aware that I'm suffering so they all keep reaching out with what amounts to "are you okay?" and then when I reply "yes" the conversation ends, people are apparently afraid of losing me but it's obvious that they don't want to put in any real effort and the last time I spilled my guts to another person I had to backpedal so hard to avoid being committed to a hospital that I may as well have ended up in another country metaphorically.

In the end I feel like people are miserable themselves even if they claim to not be and since misery loves company they will do everything in their power to keep you here so they aren't suffering alone, to the point that they'll call the cops on you and have you put through the system if it comes to such instead of actually empathizing with you.

Reactions: passer-by, sharpiemarker and CantDoIt
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Jésus, c'est tellement fatiguant que j'ai l'impression de faire littéralement un salto arrière mental toutes les heures. Je sais logiquement que je devrais faire un CTB mais bien sûr, mon cerveau stupide semble oublier la réalité de la vie parce que j'ai mangé un bon dîner ou quelque chose comme ça. Je dois commencer à penser à l'avenir au lieu de vivre au jour le jour tout le temps. Rien ne changera et les choses ne peuvent qu'empirer. J'ai tellement désespérément besoin d'espoir que cela m'empêche presque de me souvenir de la réalité des choses. Je suis fatigué de ce combat constant dans ma tête et honnêtement, je pense à CTB juste pour que ce débat sans fin puisse prendre fin. Quelqu'un d'autre ?
Yes exactly same,🤬

• Aww..
Reactions: sharpiemarker
sharpiemarker

sharpiemarker

Sep 22, 2024
I hear you there, we got so caught in the trappings of the web of life at times that we just can't escape it. Bills are fucking due, you have to clean your house, change the oil in your car, a dinner date with a love interest when you know it'll all go to hell anyways, a new movie comes out, etc.

Then it's 1am and your smoking a cigarette on your back porch thinking "what is the point and why haven't I taken my SN yet?" then you get a text from said love interest, your parents, a friend so you get dragged back into things.

Sometimes I wish I could just disappear someplace for a week with only some basic supplies, no phone, and SN and just get away from it all before ending things on my own terms and on my own time. I already know I'll never be able to love again since my ex-wife left me over a year ago, I already know my life isn't going to improve, I already know that life is just a waiting room at this point.

People tend to give you hope and tether you to this existence and 9 times out of 10 that hope is misplaced and given far too much meaning by our desperate psyche's. There have been multiple occasions where I would have CTB but I didn't have the tools at my disposal to do so as I had wished, now that I have the necessary tools I've yet to be sufficiently pushed to go through with what I feel is the only way to achieve peace.

I've been through a rollercoaster of emotions ranging from anger, despair, mania, and apathy and I'm just sick of having to deal with the human condition. Sure, there are good times but the bad outweighs the good and that isn't just my perception nitpicking things either.

I'm 35, my body is mostly shot from years of excessive drinking and drug use, I can't even drink a shot of vodka without going into the fetal position and cringing in pain as my guts feel like they are tying themselves in knots, if I take over 30mg's of opiates these days it's the same scenerio...

I can't even get an erection these days because I'm so traumatized by all I've been through.

At this point everything solely consists of going through the motions and if that is life then I want no part of it, yet here I am still because it seems everyone is obviously aware that I'm suffering so they all keep reaching out with what amounts to "are you okay?" and then when I reply "yes" the conversation ends, people are apparently afraid of losing me but it's obvious that they don't want to put in any real effort and the last time I spilled my guts to another person I had to backpedal so hard to avoid being committed to a hospital that I may as well have ended up in another country metaphorically.

In the end I feel like people are miserable themselves even if they claim to not be and since misery loves company they will do everything in their power to keep you here so they aren't suffering alone, to the point that they'll call the cops on you and have you put through the system if it comes to such instead of actually empathizing with you.
omg i relate to this so much. although i am a lot younger i feel you a lot. it's always "something" when you are about to do it. a new movie a message a call a meeting. but it always goes sideways in the end. i am trying my hardest to ignore these things, because realistically there will never be a time where you won't have "something" the next day, next week, whatever, but it's very hard. just like you said bad outweighs the good and its no use. good thing i made this thread so i wont back down anymore

Reactions: Trav1989
imsocold

imsocold

fever dream@_@
Oct 2, 2023
I gave up on thinking abt future at this point and this is the only thing that helps me not to think about ctb all the time. the present is also not very nice, but understanding that nothing will change for me in the future (despite all efforts) is the worst thing. I just wish you would feel better even for a moment(◞‸◟)

• Aww..
Kinasea

Kinasea

Truly alone
Oct 1, 2024
I understand what you mean fully. Im scared there is no breaking point, no point where everything piles up and i eventually make up my mind fully and go through with it. Just constantly building up to something that will never be finished. Constantly living my life saying "one day" but the day will never come and my entire life ill be ambivalent

• Hugs
Reactions: push, swankysoup, Defenestration and 2 others
passer-by

passer-by

Home is elsewhere
Oct 7, 2024
Survival instinct of a body is strong but I think mind has its own as well and this is the outcome of it. Basically a software trying to preserve the hardware. It is very tiresome indeed. The hope is more of a burden at this point for me, because it never stays there consistently, only to sabotage my decision.

I'm trying to "ease" my way into this, keeping it a constant thought, no matter what happens in a day and it's not that hard so I'm glad.

"Don't let your bad days discourage you and your good days distract you" is something I used to use for living lol now I still use it, only for a new objective.

You're definitely not alone in this 🥲

• Hugs
sharpiemarker

sharpiemarker

Sep 22, 2024
I understand what you mean fully. Im scared there is no breaking point, no point where everything piles up and i eventually make up my mind fully and go through with it. Just constantly building up to something that will never be finished. Constantly living my life saying "one day" but the day will never come and my entire life ill be ambivalent
omg exactly. so much shit piled up on top of me already and i don't seem to break. i think i will have to force myself in the end?

• Hugs
Reactions: Defenestration and Kinasea
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Je comprends parfaitement ce que tu veux dire. J'ai peur qu'il n'y ait pas de point de rupture, pas de point où tout s'accumule et où je finirai par prendre une décision et aller jusqu'au bout. Je construis simplement constamment quelque chose qui ne sera jamais terminé. Je vis constamment ma vie en me disant "un jour" mais ce jour n'arrivera jamais et toute ma vie sera ambivalente.
Pareil...😰
Bonne chance🫂
Trying ctb tomorrow but fear and survival instinct

• Love
Reactions: Kinasea
S

swankysoup

Feb 12, 2024
I struggle with this too. I am just now starting to attempt to gather the tools i need. I figured that the more prepared i am, the easier it gets mentally. Or maybe it won't.

• Aww..
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Hell yeah! I should be dead already and my body is exhausted (especially my brain). Ideally, I want to be gone before the end of this year. But if not, it will be because of something stupid that will keep me here. Probably just false hope and desperation tbh.

• Love
sharpiemarker

sharpiemarker

Sep 22, 2024
Hell yeah! I should be dead already and my body is exhausted (especially my brain). Ideally, I want to be gone before the end of this year. But if not, it will be because of something stupid that will keep me here. Probably just false hope and desperation tbh.
bruh i felt ts. thats why i think imma rush it asap

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost Magic