ctoan

ctoan

Arcanist
Sep 30, 2018
i was born into a rich upper middle class

now im basically low class white trash

i wished i would live in the usa...at least i could live in some trailer park in florida, own a gun, hunt alligators and wear a red make america great again cap

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
O

okyeah

Arcanist
Jul 20, 2018
No I think my parents were the black sheep. My mother is mentally ill and my father is weirdly narcissistic. They are also immigrants and I'm living in the Midwest USA, where everyone has their whole extended family in the area. They had me and I'm an only child who has never met any extended family. They are worthless and have been instrumental in making my life shit.

Edit: I am also mixed race so I am perpetually alienated no matter what I do. Instantly. So yeah I'm a shitty black sheep myself

Last edited:
Reactions: VincentValentine, RottingFlowerBrains, NoOneKnows and 1 other person
Fallen_From_Grace

Fallen_From_Grace

An Angel’s Broken Wings
Sep 26, 2018
I was made the black sheep and scapegoat of my family, even though my brothers were far worse. My stepmom held a grudge against me because he hates my biological mother, so the first 18 years of my life were spent being abused because she wanted to demonize me and make my father hate me and my existence too.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and RottingFlowerBrains
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
i was born into a rich upper middle class

now im basically low class white trash

i wished i would live in the usa...at least i could live in some trailer park in florida, own a gun, hunt alligators and wear a red make america great again cap
I am also a black sheep. I basically had a meltdown when my sisters visited last weekend. I feel very bad about my relationship with my family. In which country do you live, if you don't mind?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals