• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mebius

Mebius

Jun 13, 2024
Like I dont really give a fuck anymore lol, I'm not gonna bother venting here or write some long ass story because nobody really cares (not complaining), yeah they might sympathize but thats about it. There's like 8 billion people in the world, why does you and I have to matter? No offense to anyone. Also not going to leave a suicide note. Anyone feel the same?

Though I would say if some of you got someone that cares about you for real, you should probably not consider suicide unless your life is very miserable. Sorry if my post sounds like I'm an asshole.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: EmptyHeaded, pthnrdnojvsc, sserafim and 4 others
krnaaTh

krnaaTh

searching nothingness
Jun 12, 2024
I would say that's normal, sometimes people come here just to feel the sympathy from others. My problem in life was always not caring about anything and not feel nearly as much as other at all, but I will always feel endearing to read stories: novels, books, series or even the stories of others life, that would be the only thing that maintains me alive

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
Mebius

Mebius

Jun 13, 2024
I also stopped caring. Society has gone to shit and no longer worth caring about anymore. Never was.

This was the last straw for me and the reason why I wont even bother writing some dramatic ass suicide note. I dont care though, living means my parents will continue to suffer while I'll be too dead to give a crap.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner