R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I have two great friends but since I started feeling really bad because of the health issues I pushed them away. I rarely even talk to them, ignoring them completely. I just can't hang out with them anymore because I am sick and they are not. I always preferred hiding from the world when I'm not feeling well. Since it is constant now I am pretty much a hermit, thinking about ctb most of the time.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager
departing

departing

Enlightened
Jul 5, 2019
I've isolated myself from the world. It's not healthy but it will make ctb easier.

• Hugs
Reactions: escapefromabuse, voyager and R_N
crybaby

crybaby

Dec 4, 2019
Same here ;3

• Hugs
Reactions: escapefromabuse, R_N and voyager
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Me too, although it's been a while now. Pushed everyone away. Most gave up quick, my best friend though kept at it for three years. I regret it now for not valuing him more, but really I just wanted to be left alone, and tbh still do. I suppose it's a sense of freedom and control. I'm comfortable with solitude because I can shape my day as I want it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: escapefromabuse, R_N and crybaby
NeverHungry

NeverHungry

To eat or not to eat...
Jan 30, 2020
I only meet up with my friends intermittently, so I do not particularly feel any need to push them away... although it does make me feel bad to think that they could leave me one day without knowing they'll never see me alive again.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: R_N and crybaby