• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

somniummalum

Student
Jul 3, 2020
I'm feeling anxious from the moment I wake, I get panic attacks while sleeping, even with meds.
24/7 anxiety, fucking tinnitus, stiff neck, headaches...

Anyone else has similar experience? Would love to talk.

• Hugs
Reactions: HappyMstake, pleasethistime, Caspers and 11 others
N

Nachos

Jun 27, 2020
I got diagnosed with 4 anxiety disorders, so I relate to a lot of this. I always feel on the verge of a breakdown, nearly all my muscles are always tense, constant migraines, tinnitus, nausea, insomnia, nightmares, etc. It's fucking exhausting constantly being stressed out of my mind and unable to enjoy anything. All the stress caused me a few chronic physical problems too.
I know how hard this is. If you wanna talk about this sometime, i'm down. I need someone to talk to, too.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ThreeWords, Zappfe lover, XYZ and 1 other person
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
XYZ reporting for duty. Anxiety is to me what a bad guest is to a nice party. It never leaves and fucking ruins everything. It spits in my drink, put its cigarette out on my arm and licks my sandwhich when I'm not looking.

Last night I woke up around 3 and the fucker had sat in my foot. I had so much anxiety in my right foot, around the heel. Usually it's situated in the stomach area or the chest and that's something I am used to. But having anxiety in my foot freaked me out. I don't suppose anyone experienced this, did they?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Caspers, Nachos, ThreeWords and 2 others
S

somniummalum

Student
Jul 3, 2020
XYZ reporting for duty. Anxiety is to me what a bad guest is to a nice party. It never leaves and fucking ruins everything. It spits in my drink, put its cigarette out on my arm and licks my sandwhich when I'm not looking.

Last night I woke up around 3 and the fucker had sat in my foot. I had so much anxiety in my right foot, around the heel. Usually it's situated in the stomach area or the chest and that's something I am used to. But having anxiety in my foot freaked me out. I don't suppose anyone experienced this, did they?
No, never heard of body-part related anxiety :0

• Aww..
Reactions: XYZ
C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
for 16 months ive had a very severe 24/7 somatic anxiety disorder, i feel like literal death every second of every day, my arms feel like 5 tons, they ache and are clumsy, my legs are weak and exhausted from tension and constantly ache and hurt, my guts are perma bloated and hurt like shit, i have chronic tension headaches all the time so severe i cant talk much sometimes as the tension in face restricts, i have amotile esophagus and pancreatic insufficiency from the stress.

anxiety is absolute life destroying shit

• Aww..
Reactions: XYZ and somniummalum
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I am endlessly anxious. Constantly panicking about everything, constantly paranoid, I can never relax. That is my brain at this point.

• Aww..
itssasssh144

itssasssh144

Jun 16, 2019
I can relate very much. Constant nausea, sweating, feeling hot & cold, restless legs and very tensed body, jaw clenching, dizziness, weird rush feeling in the chest - like butterflies except a terrible feeling... It's all so endless. Anxiety for me is worsened through symptoms like that because I have severe hypochondria, and panic over any abnormal feeling in my body. Endless, endless. I'm sorry.

• Love
  • Aww..
S

somniummalum

Student
Jul 3, 2020
for 16 months ive had a very severe 24/7 somatic anxiety disorder, i feel like literal death every second of every day, my arms feel like 5 tons, they ache and are clumsy, my legs are weak and exhausted from tension and constantly ache and hurt, my guts are perma bloated and hurt like shit, i have chronic tension headaches all the time so severe i cant talk much sometimes as the tension in face restricts, i have amotile esophagus and pancreatic insufficiency from the stress.

anxiety is absolute life destroying shit
Have you tried anything like Benzos? Xanax, Valium?
I am endlessly anxious. Constantly panicking about everything, constantly paranoid, I can never relax. That is my brain at this point.
Same tbh. I think at this point I even forgot what it feels like to be relaxed.

Justcheckingout

Justcheckingout

Jul 27, 2020
I've had anxiety for years but recent medical problems combined with global crisis mean I'm in a panic state most of the time. Keeping down food is tough and I sometimes go days without eating or drinking because my stomach is always rolling. I've started keeping vitamin shakes and ensure on hand so on day I feel like I can eat things I can get nutrients.

• Aww..
Reactions: itssasssh144, somniummalum and XYZ
C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
Have you tried anything like Benzos? Xanax, Valium?

nah im not interested in medication as i know whats causing this for one and medication cant cure this anyway only practice with acceptance and time can, im just waiting on an operation for what i believe has caused this madness.

Reactions: somniummalum
Lost Girl xx

Lost Girl xx

Jun 28, 2020
Anxiety is the worst and has destroyed my entire life... I'm here if y'all need someone to talk to about it

DeathNoot

DeathNoot

Student
Feb 19, 2020
Yes, there's a base level of dread that follows me around 24/7. Many things worsen it, some things distract from it.

LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
I've had anxiety for years but recent medical problems combined with global crisis mean I'm in a panic state most of the time. Keeping down food is tough and I sometimes go days without eating or drinking because my stomach is always rolling. I've started keeping vitamin shakes and ensure on hand so on day I feel like I can eat things I can get nutrients.
That's me too! Can't eat because of my gb, I'm heaving all the time. I've been drinking ensure mostly. I'm miserable.

• Aww..
Reactions: Brink
InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
I always have social anxiety, avoidant personality, depression, loneliness, and self pity. I just want the pain to end.

• Aww..
Reactions: Serenity
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
I can relate very much. Constant nausea, sweating, feeling hot & cold, restless legs and very tensed body, jaw clenching, dizziness, weird rush feeling in the chest - like butterflies except a terrible feeling... It's all so endless. Anxiety for me is worsened through symptoms like that because I have severe hypochondria, and panic over any abnormal feeling in my body. Endless, endless. I'm sorry.
I feel anxious 24x7 too ... Fully understand ur situation ... Its the worst feeling to have full day ..I even dread phone calls or conversations

Reactions: itssasssh144 and Cyupro