• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Spectre

Spectre

I'm looking for a man in finance, trust fund, 6'5
Nov 27, 2023
I have no problem taking the SN or whatever but I always panic after and call for help. Mostly just out of fear. I'm wondering how common that is. I don't want to be alive and I usually regret getting help afterwards but the fear of death is so strong when it's imminent.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
B

b1cycle

Jun 9, 2024
That is survival instinct. It's easy for you to drink the SN because you know you have a way out.

• Wow
Reactions: Spectre
Spectre

Spectre

Nov 27, 2023
That is survival instinct. It's easy for you to drink the SN because you know you have a way out.
oh rip this makes alot of sense

QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Mage
Jul 29, 2023
Eh I'm gonna wait for a manic episode and take it right when I start feeling depressed. BWUAHAHAH

Spectre

Spectre

Nov 27, 2023
Eh I'm gonna wait for a manic episode and take it right when I start feeling depressed. BWUAHAHAH
I'm thinking either that or wait for some personal tragedy to give it the extra kick

QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Mage
Jul 29, 2023
I'm thinking either that or wait for some personal tragedy to give it the extra kick
Eh personal tragedy could work I suppose. But how will you do it with having to fast and stuff? =o

Spectre

Spectre

Nov 27, 2023
Eh personal tragedy could work I suppose. But how will you do it with having to fast and stuff? =o
I'm doing high-dose opioid injection. From what I've read from junkies on Reddit it should be near instant.

• Love
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and QueerMelancholy
QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Mage
Jul 29, 2023
Oh ok I MEAN you answered your own question.

But I'm old I've been grieving my death forever. LOL

I dunno. It seems to me that some days I'll get a little window where everything is perfect and right and the only fear I have is failure.

Just go with the flow.

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
CTB is best when you truly have no options left. No friends, family, money, bad health, etc. With any reasonable hope left, it makes it tougher.

Personally, I've pulled the trigger a few times (metaphorically speaking), so I have the confidence I can do it. I just didn't have access to the right information in the past.

• Hugs
Reactions: Spectre