violetdevil

violetdevil

Student
Oct 15, 2021
If I don't kill myself, I'm going to end up homeless. I'm unemployed currently but looking for a job. Although, I didn't finish high school due to being depressed so I can't get a good paying job. I tried going to college and couldn't finish. I can get my GED but studying for it is impossible because I'm too dumb. I'll never be able to afford a place of my own. I don't even drive. I never leave the house unless it's for work. (I might have agoraphobia) I don't have a future. Everyone is telling me to go to college and I did but I feel like a failure for not being able to finish. I can't do anything right. I have no friends either and I wish I did. I'm lonely.

I just really need someone to talk to

I'm trapped and the only way out is death

• Love
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: reaching_zer0, silentcicada, pole and 1 other person
lokabe82

lokabe82

To infinity and beyond
Jun 16, 2023
I'm sorry you are going through all of this. The way this society is built is so appalling. I'm here if you need someone to talk to.

TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
I relate so much to what you've written here, and my heart goes out to you.

I'm also here if you feel like talking. My PMs are open, should you need me. ❤️

Himalayan

Himalayan

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned"
Sep 30, 2022
Your difficulties is probably due to gaps in your education. Anyway, you won't be homeless, because you can die.
If you want, I can share some methods, that is easily accessible and you can do anywhere whit privacy.
Also can try to help you to live, if you want. Like, education stuff is really just focusing on details.

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
I'm sorry.

like you, I feel stuck. I guess I'm just hoping it gets worse to a point where i'm pushed to the edge and forced to go.

it sucks being like this. just existing, wandering aimlessly and unsure of what to do.

I hope things turn around for you. feel free to PM anytime, all ears.