• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

thisplaceisaprison

Student
Mar 20, 2019
I tried on two browsers on my laptop on safari and chrome as well as my phone. On Safari it mentions a plug in although I don't have anything blocked and on chrome it gets stuck loading.

C

cgcgcgcg

Feb 17, 2022
Try using the DuckDuckGo browser or using some kind of PDF add-on for Chrome.

Reactions: wrybuzzard
T

thisplaceisaprison

Student
Mar 20, 2019
I just tried both. No luck. Is there a pdf reader for chrome you recommend?

cyanlove

cyanlove

looking for my other half (of my skull)
Dec 23, 2021
I'm having the same issue. I've tried three different browsers on two different devices.

Ldog9

Ldog9

Student
Jan 12, 2019
It can take awhile load, recommend using a desktop computer, not mobile though.

Reactions: justsayin and demuic
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Mine took almost 10 min to load and I had to use chrome instead of safari. I did it on my laptop.

Reactions: justsayin
G

Gordy99

Student
Jan 7, 2022
I clicked the link last month and it took about 10 to 15 minutes to open. It then took about 20 minutes to download. I have a fast internet connection so I'm not sure if it's the source that caused the slow opening/download.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Same here, super fast internet, tried multiple times, and nothing happens. I literally just nad D's email if anyone could kindly PM me with it

J

joshua123

Feb 15, 2022
Tried on both phone and laptop, wouldnt load :( Used three different browsers too..

Kismet

Kismet

life is pointless
Feb 16, 2022
What is ppeh? Peaceful pill something? Sorry, I'm still learning what the letters mean

I

inanimate

Feb 9, 2022
it can take like 10-15 minutes to load/download

C

carcassi

Feb 4, 2021
I'm also having trouble opening the November 2021 update of the PPH. I tried opening it on Chrome and with the Adobe Acrobat pdf extension. It will load to like 5-10% and then an error pops up saying failed to load pdf document. Does anyone have any advice?

Reactions: persimmontea
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
I've tried multiple browsers multiple times and have never successfully opened it

Reactions: carcassi
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
try this before you give up:

1) right-click the link and select "Save As...".
2) then select a folder to save the file.
3) once the download has finished, go to the folder where you saved it (usually it's Downloads folder).
4) open it with a PDF reader (like Sumatra PDF, Adobe Reader etc...).

here's the link to the PPH so you can try now:

(obviously download a PDF reader if you don't have one. I like Sumatra 'cause it's free and allows you to choose the background and font color in the advanced settings, which allows you to turn any PDF into dark mode)

I had success on the first try.

the mistake you guys made was trying to open it inside the internet browser, instead of downloading the page as a file.
trying to open it would work better if the file was lighter, but it's extremely big, so it's better to do like I said.

this is regarding the November 2021 version of PPeH. the next versions may come with different links, I don't know where they'll upload them. maybe this method will still work if the link finished with ".pdf" (no quotation marks)

on phone, I didn't try yet, but I guess it'd probably be the same thing: you'd have to hold-click and find an option to download it instead of open it. then ONLY open it after it's completely downloaded (and use a PDF reader, not your internet browser)

I hope this helps.
go back here to tell us if it worked.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Manaaja, demuic and carcassi
C

carcassi

Feb 4, 2021
Thanks for your help. I was able to download the file by clicking "save link as", but after around 10 minutes of the file downloading, it said couldn't download/failed file incomplete using both Internet Explorer and Chrome unfortunately.

C

carcassi

Feb 4, 2021
I found a copy of the book on Scridb.com though

demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I found a copy of the book on Scridb.com though
That's very likely not a reliable version of the book. Copys of the PPH with the email addresses replaced with scammers' emails have been known to float around. Only use the link that can be found here to access the PPH (unless you happen to have your own copy directly from exit, naturally). In my experience it can take a while to download because it is a larger file but it does eventually download, just wait, and then open it with a PDF reader as stated above.

I didn't need to right click or anything, I just clicked the link and it started downloading on my phone.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-nov-2021.80506/

• Informative
Reactions: Manaaja and carcassi
symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
Sharing in case anyone might find this useful, but I struggled too and JDownloader 2 did the job for me. I had to keep pausing and unpausing the download, though, because every so often it would just stop downloading.

Reactions: carcassi
cyanlove

cyanlove

Dec 23, 2021
I've still been having trouble. I'm now trying to just view it on the library computer.

I

indigomoon

Student
Mar 6, 2022
I got a hard copy off of Amazon. And the seller was listed as Amazon.com so I'm fairly comfortable that I have a legitimate edition. I haven't looked for any email addresses yet in it. I have to be selective when I can pull it out and read because of family,

cyanlove

cyanlove

Dec 23, 2021
I've still been having trouble. I'm now trying to just view it on the library computer.
So far zero computers I've used have work. I've tried my phone, my laptop, my father's gaming computer, and now the library's desktop. Can someone please email it to me? Or send me a link to a hosted version?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I just got the complete download. It took a while. Like at least half an hour, maybe a little more. I used my laptop with a wifi connection, Firefox browser, and a download manager called Down-Them-All. I had to keep an eye on the speed of the download and when it started slowing down, at a certain point, I would pause the download, and then start it back up 10 or 15 seconds later. This went on and on for the entire half hour. I probably paused and restarted the download 40 or 50 times, maybe even more. I tried a few other methods first and none worked. Too large a file to email to anyone, like 145MB.