Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I absolutely fucking HATE this about myself!!!!!!!!!! As my mental health deteriorates this gets worse. I can't stop crying. People see it as a sign of weakness, but honestly it's kept me from physically hurting a few people - yes little hitler is one of them. I can't stop crying. Am I the only one who does this.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Sannti, HighFlight and 2 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I have the opposite problem. A pressure cooker of grief that never vents.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and winamp
W

winamp

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I cry and show emotion once my mental storage is full of that makes any sense kind of like those images of people with 99,647 emails

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I have the opposite problem. A pressure cooker of grief that never vents.
Pluto - maybe we can share what each of us doesn't have.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto
HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
I'm right there with you... I cry all the time. Anytime anything emotionally connects with me (regardless of emotion - sad, happy, anger, etc.), I start to cry. Embarrassing as hell, especially when it happens at an inappropriate time.

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
i cant cry anymore, i mean, not for the last few days, must have ran dry, the funniest thing that literally made me cry laughing or laugh crying, is that after a whole day or scratching the eyes, screaming almost involuntarily as if physical pain was being inflicted, instead was the struggle to restrain yourself from harm, but funny thing is when i cried blood (yeah the eyelids eye sockets were sore and the tears dropped heavier then i tasted and "DO YOU SEE THAT ? DO YOU SEE THAT I CRY EVEN BLOOD" (yeah lone people have this unusual habit of talking alone.. arguing , etc.. i mean, WHO ELSE do i have to talk to , but hey, don't worry , the issue is when you can't display anything anymore. apathy. yeah that s when things can get dangerous