• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

777puppy777

777puppy777

Scizoaffective, CPTSD
Aug 21, 2024
For background I have CPTSD and a schzio disorder and depression. When it gets bad and everything begins to act up I cannot do basic things for the life of me or I will start to hallucinate uncontrollably and physical sensations and the voices just cheer my pain on. I've been trying to work overcoming this as it doesn't make my living situation comfortable at all. I may be unhappy with life and not want to be here but I wish I at least had the energy to take a shower, eat, keep things organized/clean daily.

It takes a lot of meditation and mental power to find the right mindset to do so. A lot of things have been piling up these past few weeks that I need to get done and man….I just can't.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: genoke, Heartaches, mikgazer6 and 10 others
VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
Absolutely get what you're talking about. I suffer from autism and schizophrenia, and am not able to do some of the regular, everyday things.
I live with my mother, she's my caretaker. I wouldn't be able to live on my own.

Reactions: genoke, ijustwishtodie and GoatHerder
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Yep almost everything seems pointless.

Reactions: WantThisToEnd, ijustwishtodie, Joarga and 1 other person
Space Outlaw Bunny

Space Outlaw Bunny

autistic magical girl gender neutral
Apr 29, 2023
yes, I have recurrent depressive disorder and autism, maybe something to add
also I believe it would be better if I didn't existence

Reactions: GoatHerder
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Me. I don't want to deal with the basic things though. I just want to lay down and rot peacefully without anybody bothering me

Reactions: WantThisToEnd, CatLvr, kunikuzushi and 1 other person
genoke

genoke

Aug 13, 2024
For background I have CPTSD and a schzio disorder and depression. When it gets bad and everything begins to act up I cannot do basic things for the life of me or I will start to hallucinate uncontrollably and physical sensations and the voices just cheer my pain on. I've been trying to work overcoming this as it doesn't make my living situation comfortable at all. I may be unhappy with life and not want to be here but I wish I at least had the energy to take a shower, eat, keep things organized/clean daily.

It takes a lot of meditation and mental power to find the right mindset to do so. A lot of things have been piling up these past few weeks that I need to get done and man….I just can't.
I did so much yesterday. It's 11am and and I'm still in bed. Hit by a train. Cuz I cleaned and did laundry yesterday. And I'm sweating now. I hear you so loud man. I've never been this depressed in my life and I'm not used to it. But I did it. But now I feel wrecked. I'm 37. This is such an obnoxious, futile and ridiculous way to exist.

Reactions: CatLvr, GoatHerder and 777puppy777
mikuhappy

mikuhappy

Feb 14, 2024
yes, I have depression and bipolar disorder and feel the same way

Reactions: GoatHerder
stayedtoolong

stayedtoolong

September ♡
Aug 13, 2024
Depression & BPD. It's so hard I'm unable to function.

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi and GoatHerder
777puppy777

777puppy777

Scizoaffective, CPTSD
Aug 21, 2024
Me. I don't want to deal with the basic things though. I just want to lay down and rot peacefully without anybody bothering me
Yeah I feel that especially the rot peacefully stuff. I'm sorry.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
SteamaHorns

SteamaHorns

Aug 2, 2024
Yeah, though I don't think I have much of a special reason for why I'm not able to other than getting anxiety and pure laziness.

astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
i was thinking about this earlier and i think i know exactly why i hate doing anything

my mom especially used to be hyper critical of me, no matter what i did, i did it wrong. so now i feel shame whenever i have to accomplish any task. even washing the dishes or doing my own laundry makes me feel shame because of how much i've accumulated.

and if i do school or work i'm setting myself up for judgement from others. someone else has to evaluate my worth? that's even more shame.

so of course i don't do anything. why would i when it makes me feel ashamed to exist?

• Hugs
Reactions: 777puppy777, Gangrel and CatLvr
Gangrel

Gangrel

Student
Jul 25, 2024
i was thinking about this earlier and i think i know exactly why i hate doing anything

my mom especially used to be hyper critical of me, no matter what i did, i did it wrong. so now i feel shame whenever i have to accomplish any task. even washing the dishes or doing my own laundry makes me feel shame because of how much i've accumulated.

and if i do school or work i'm setting myself up for judgement from others. someone else has to evaluate my worth? that's even more shame.

so of course i don't do anything. why would i when it makes me feel ashamed to exist?
I relate a lot to you, mom was also very critical of me, sometimes i'm ashamed of even existing, i will wear a scarf on the street and feel fucking humiliated for no reason, even putting glasses on or doing anything in front of more than one person. One day she said i was "breathing wrong".

• Hugs
Reactions: astr4
lamargue

lamargue

algernon
Jun 5, 2024
yeah, i lack the energy to navigate even basic tasks, let alone do anything productive. i'll bedrot for an entire day and, before i know it, will realize that it's night-time already

Reactions: 777puppy777
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
I feel this in every cell of my body! I either barely manage to get out of bed or I am bouncing off the walls. It is absolutely infuriating. Sigh. And nobody understands -- "You were fine a couple of days ago. You can't be that sick. You look fine."

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
I brushed my teeth last week for the first time in over a year, I can't remember when I last showered but it was months ago and I don't know how long I've been wearing these same clothes.
So yeah, I can relate. I currently have diagnoses of BPD, OCD, depression and anxiety, also looking to get a PTSD diagnosis but the mental health system sucks here, I was lucky enough to get even my current ones.

• Hugs
777puppy777

777puppy777

Scizoaffective, CPTSD
Aug 21, 2024

I have this same exact issue. Istg i have like kitchen/chore ptsd or something smh. I would always get things done that my mom asked of me but there was always something I did wrong, whether it was a line of dust or a water stain or just anything. It's a huge reason as to why I can't do anything without having a panic attack. Mainly chores and cooking.
I brushed my teeth last week for the first time in over a year, I can't remember when I last showered but it was months ago and I don't know how long I've been wearing these same clothes.
So yeah, I can relate. I currently have diagnoses of BPD, OCD, depression and anxiety, also looking to get a PTSD diagnosis but the mental health system sucks here, I was lucky enough to get even my current ones.
I'm sorry. I hope things look up for you. I know if it wasn't for my job I'd be in the same position so I feel you. Unfortunately I have to do a couple things for myself, and it's so painful to do so.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: astr4
P

Plentiful_Despair

Aug 23, 2024
I can't work, my mind won't let me. I tried so many times, but always after a 8 hour work shift I felt like immediately slitting my throat with a knife and began to cry. Now I just sit at home doing nothing except being online 24/7.

• Hugs
Reactions: 777puppy777 and astr4
777puppy777

777puppy777

Scizoaffective, CPTSD
Aug 21, 2024
I relate a lot to you, mom was also very critical of me, sometimes i'm ashamed of even existing, i will wear a scarf on the street and feel fucking humiliated for no reason, even putting glasses on or doing anything in front of more than one person. One day she said i was "breathing wrong".
Are you my twin 😭my siblings said the same thing to me once and my parents agreed that I was 'breathing wrong' but I knew it was just coming from my sister breathing loud when she ate at dinner. So much more stupid stuff like that-like once I said thank you to my mom and she started berating me saying 'I said it weird' so much other weird bs. I'm so sorry, but I'm glad you and I arnt alone. It really messes with you in ways you never realize.

• Love
Reactions: Gangrel
justamirror

justamirror

Aug 17, 2024
It's difficult to do most things. Bipolar and depression and gad … pretty bad case of anhedonia right now as well. The only thing I can do is continue to eat smoke ciggies and watch a new tv show I'm into rn

• Hugs
eddy hendryx

eddy hendryx

lay me in the river
Nov 27, 2023
I sometimes do the bare minimum to get things out of the way and spend the rest of my day on my room, then forget about the rest of the world, sincerely it's frustrating when having things I'd love to do but, I simply can't or refuse to