• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Anónimo

Anónimo

Student
Oct 15, 2021
My hair is curly af and I hate it. It sucks (nothing wrong with curly hair per se, but it tangles too much and it's hard to tame).

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: FERAL_FRENZY, ColorlessTrees, Heartaches and 13 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
Yes I hate my hair. For the same reason you mentioned and mental health reasons.
I plan on cutting it shorter after I move. I'm hopeful it will be physically and mentally relieving to do so.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Crazy4u, waitingforrest, Anónimo and 2 others
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
Can't relate. My hair is the best thing about me. Easy enough to maintain as well, just need a thicc brush.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: sserafim, onlyanimalsaregood, Anónimo and 2 others
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
I just hate my anime character worthy amount of forehead. Thankfully that's hideable in winter with a cool ushanka.

• Love
Reactions: PlushieLover, Skathon and Anónimo
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
There is nothing that I like about my appearance at all really. I particularly hate drying my hair, but this was worse when it was much longer. I really hate the sound of hairdryers.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: eatantz, Crazy4u, hungry_ghost and 2 others
J

jakaranda3

Feb 5, 2021
My hair is curly af and I hate it. It sucks (nothing wrong with curly hair per se, but it tangles too much and it's hard to tame).
Solution is simple -> Zero it.

Reactions: Al_stargate and Anónimo
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Yeah, it's too thick and all over the place, i would put gel in it, however, im just too lazy to do it every day. The good thing about thick hair is that you won't go bald once you hit middle age/old age, but obviously I don't see myself living until that age so it's not really an advantage.

• Hugs
Reactions: Anónimo
hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
My hair looked good when I was a kid. It was honey/brown colored and wavy.

Now it's like... dead, limp, incredibly dry, and I can't get it to curl up for anything.

I was growing it out in an attempt to look more "womanly", but more of it ends up down the drain than in my ponytail these days.

If my head didn't look like a potato, I would go back to the shaved-head/bleached blond look.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie and Anónimo
natali4

natali4

Student
May 24, 2021
Yep, I got curly hair too and I hate it. I've tried straightening it all my adult life but I am tired now. I am not against curly hair, I think it looks great on some people, just not on me.

• Hugs
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
My hair is one of my worst features in a batch of bad features.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie and Anónimo
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I like how thick my hair is and how long it's getting, but I hate how much dandruff I have and how tangled it gets easily

• Love
Reactions: gionnicrash and Anónimo
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
I shave my head, or pretty close to it—so that should give you a hint. Seriously, I have a thing about hair. It's great to look at—but clogging the bathtub, I gag. Or just getting someone's hair in my gob. Gag. It's not a germ thing, that doesn't bug me—it's how it feels. 🤢 🤮

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
My hair is particularly curly and breaks very easily, lots of frizz all the time and it's a literal chore to make it look presentable. It sucks, but I don't dislike it that much. It's kind of a miracle that I managed to grow it past my lower back, lol.

symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
I actually love mine? Especially since I found a hairstyle that really suits me. The only con is I have to get it cut a little more often than I would like.

Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood and Anónimo
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
but I hate how much dandruff I have
As someone who suffered from seborrheic dermatitis, I'll tell you that it's very much worth the effort to have that checked out by a doctor. In my case I was prescribed an anti-fungal shampoo which helped me get my scalp condition under control, to the point where it's now gone all but entirely.

• Hugs
Reactions: Anónimo and Squiddy
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I'm grateful I still haven't lost my hair, you silly children. :))

• Yay!
O

ornitier199

Arcanist
Mar 26, 2022
Only when it gets long, I know its time for a haircut; but in the meantime, I got the beanie.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
As someone who suffered from seborrheic dermatitis, I'll tell you that it's very much worth the effort to have that checked out by a doctor. In my case I was prescribed an anti-fungal shampoo which helped me get my scalp condition under control, to the point where it's now gone all but entirely.
I'll have to go see one. My hairdresser has been telling me to go see one, but I've been holding off lately as I have been trying to prioritize other doctors appointments I've had

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Anónimo and Silenos
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Yes I hate my hair. For the same reason you mentioned and mental health reasons.
I plan on cutting it shorter after I move. I'm hopeful it will be physically and mentally relieving to do so
My hair was wavy and I preferred to have it straight so I did a straightening and used to do that once a year. This year I haven't done it yet but it is still always straight. Have you never thought about doing that? Plus it's really easy to maintain.
Yep, I got curly hair too and I hate it. I've tried straightening it all my adult life but I am tired now. I am not against curly hair, I think it looks great on some people, just not on me.
Why you got tired?

nameeater

nameeater

the one with many regrets
Nov 21, 2021
my hair is very thick and curly (though it doesn't really curl anymore from damage caused by bleach, dye and heat) so i usually just straighten it to make it easier to deal with. plus, having straight hair makes me look more clean and put together compared to a frizzy mess

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Anónimo and onlyanimalsaregood
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
My hair was wavy and I preferred to have it straight so I did a straightening and used to do that once a year. This year I haven't done it yet but it is still always straight. Have you never thought about doing that? Plus it's really easy to maintain
It's too much work. I'd probably have to straighten it 50 times a day. Literally, I will brush my hair until there isn't a single knot, I can brush it again 5-10mins later and its like I never brushed it.
Plus the hair straightener itself scares me. I could probably do it.... But I'd rather not burn chunks of my hair off figuring it out. Maybe if I had a mom or female friend I could talk to then maybe, but I'm on my own. So I use the hairbrush straightener, which I'm guessing isn't as good as the normal one.
And the hair protection, all the products id have to buy to stop my hair from frying.
I don't even put on lipstick....

• Hugs
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
It's too much work. I'd probably have to straighten it 50 times a day. Literally, I will brush my hair until there isn't a single knot, I can brush it again 5-10mins later and its like I never brushed it.
Plus the hair straightener itself scares me. I could probably do it.... But I'd rather not burn chunks of my hair off figuring it out. Maybe if I had a mom or female friend I could talk to then maybe, but I'm on my own. So I use the hairbrush straightener, which I'm guessing isn't as good as the normal one.
And the hair protection, all the products id have to buy to stop my hair from frying.
I don't even put on lipstick....
I think you misunderstood me. There is a straightening that you do at the hairdresser with products that make your hair straight for 6 months to a year, depending on the type of hair. And so when you wash it, it is already straight, you don't even need to dry it. When I do this straightening once a year I also do a hydration for my hair in which they put coconut and my hair is super hydrated and as good as new. So to be clear, I'm not talking about the plate straightening we do at home.

• Love
Reactions: Anónimo and Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
think you misunderstood me.
More like didn't know that existed lol.
I still want to cut my hair for mental health reasons, straightening it can't change that however when I go to get it cut I'll keep this in mind :)

• Love
  • Hugs
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Had to get the ends of my hair trimmed a few days ago as it was in really bad shape and now I hate how short it is :( I guess I should be glad that I'm not bald, but it still kind of sucks

• Hugs
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
thank god for hair straighteners

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I have a love-hate relationship with my hair. I like the fact that it's thick and I've received a lot of compliments for it throughout most of my life. On the other hand, it's curly and doesn't retain moisture very well. I wish my hair was straight but I don't want to risk destroying it constantly straightening it or using relaxers.

Nobody Special

Nobody Special

Jun 4, 2024
Yes. I hate mine.

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Nah, I love my hair. Hair is life

Reactions: sserafim, Nobody Special and Praestat_Mori
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I don't hate it but it is kinda annoying. My hair is thick. Takes long to wash and dry, to comb etc...