Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
I hate when you're really desperate to die, amd you think, "it's not long now before I'll get the motivation to end it". And then you occupy yourself by browsing the Play Store, and you suddenly see an app that you really want to get. But it's not even released. And it's not even one of those non-released games that you can play the beta version of; you have to preregister.
And then you have to decide, if it's really worth it to wait around for this one game to be released.

It was like that for The Sims Mobile, and I don't even play that anymore because it was just a money-grabber type game, and now it's The Elder Scrolls VI: free mobile game.

I just think that it'd better to release it. Why the big build up? Why make people wait months for a game? Why not just release it so that people don't have to go months wondering when it'll be out?
Why would you even do that to someone? It's like an insult to people who want to die: "Hey, look at this amazing app that won't be released for months and months. You'll die knowing that you've missed a really cool game".
Why would you show people an app and put screenshots and list all the features and advertise it as if it's a game you can play, when it won't be out for months?
People will be hyped when the games comes out; why would they need to "build the hype up"?

Why can't developers suprise someone with a game that they'd really like to play, and make their day with its unexpected relsease? Why would they ruin someone's day by suprising them with an app but then they can't even have it?
I'd much rather that a popular company with good games release their game without the public knowing about it prior to release, than make it a pre-register game.
And I just remembered now that the creator of The Sims is working on another game that has no set release date. When will this torture end?!

Reactions: lv-gras, Tiburcio and KCN
K

KCN

El revisionismo en castillano
Jul 16, 2018
Never pre-ordered anything, I just don't want to be trapped in that way by software houses

Reactions: lv-gras, Dip, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
Never pre-ordered anything, I just don't want to be trapped in that way by software houses
Yeah, I hate being trapped. But, I can't help accidently seeing a good pre-register game. So that sucks.
I don't even know why they're in the app store. They're not apps - they're advertisements.

Reactions: lv-gras
T

Tiburcio

I hope that 5.55 hack rumors were true. I don't owe a cent to that criminals. And the industry is rotten enough without me comitting piracy acts so... who cares.

Reactions: lv-gras and Anarchy
D

Dip

Student
Jul 27, 2018
There's still some games I would've liked to play that haven't been released yet, but eventually you realize that with the sheer amount of media being released there's always going to be some novelty around the corner.

Reactions: lv-gras, Anarchy, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 1 other person