• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Not that we wake up anywhere else. But that this life doesn't really mean anything. Being isolated, sleep deprived, and friendless for a long time makes me feel as if I already died a long time ago.

I plan to jump one day and I used to worry about feeling regret. I don't think that will happen. I think I'll be so in the moment that i won't be able to think "oh no." The wind rushing by and the view of the ground. I think looking at the sky would lead to sad feelings.

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, Forever Sleep, Hotsackage and 2 others
M

M48 Patton

Jun 2, 2024
It will be a release from
What thoughts and fears I have left.
no consciousness, no worries.

Reactions: Ambivalent1
M

M48 Patton

Jun 2, 2024
No regrets of the choice just made.
Not for me. I want to have my old life back but I can't so I have to make the choice of either a bad life now or no life. I've come to terms with death. Just not being able to get there yet

Reactions: AdamOndiAhman
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Not for me. I want to have my old life back but I can't so I have to make the choice of either a bad life now or no life. I've come to terms with death. Just not being able to get there yet
I'm saying that after death you'd have no regrets of the choice to die

anon7245

anon7245

Jun 8, 2024
Sorry if it comes across as insensitive, but if things like isolation and having no friends reinforces the idea you're already dead, what's the reason you don't fix those things?

jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
Dissociation, anhedonia, no meaningful interpersonal connections or a sense of purpose… this is largely why the thought of death comforts me—because life does feel like a dream to me. It feels inconsequential, so the prospect of giving it up does too. The idea of killing yourself just doesn't feel like a big deal when you're already dead inside.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Saturn_, Hollowman and thebelljarrr