_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
since my life has become more and more crappy, i've noticed me getting really easy ignited at times.. some issues in my life have become persistent making me even more aggressive and frustrated, at times i feel completely overwhelmed with my destructive energy.. at times i feel like the sun, just waiting to burst, its too much.. can someone relate?

Reactions: crybaby, Superdeterminist and (deleted member)
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I can relate to this. I can be pretty irritable at times where the littlest things can upset me. They're like little bursts of anger that overwhelm me. I've already broken a few personal belongings from throwing them across the room and there are little dents in the wall

Reactions: crybaby and _Minsk
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Yes. I used to be way more angry, I would break much more stuff than I do now; hard to say why I started doing it less, maybe it was medication, but I doubt it. Now I have started having hateful thoughts I never had before.

Reactions: _Minsk and crybaby
kaipuff

kaipuff

。°✩ the zeitgeist ✩°。
Feb 22, 2023
oh my god yes. i lash out so easily on my partner and i feel horrible afterwards. anger just recently became a problem for me. i get so mad at small things and go on a rampage. whenever i get mad i have to lock myself in my room so i dont end up hurting my dog or my parents