lycheeginger

lycheeginger

no alarms and no surprises
Oct 21, 2023
I have severe visual snow and persisting hallucinations, damaged memory, slow brain function, and other symptoms such as mild hearing/vision loss and heart block. I have dents and flat spots in my skull where I hit my head while seizing. I am so unbelievably full of regret and depression. It has been two years and I've recovered up to what I assume is my baseline, but I don't know how to cope with what's left.
I realized too late that this was not the way I wanted to leave. Please, avoid using Benadryl alone to CTB. It is rarely successful and is one of the most damaging medications available on the market. I apologize for the depressing post, but I don't know where to look for people I can relate to.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lifeis_Jouissance70, Chronicoverwhelm, avaruus and 5 others
Liminal1

Liminal1

Done with it all
Oct 20, 2023
Im sorry this happened to you. I have experimented with taking benadryl but I have not had any permanent damage from it. I have had many failed attempts. I hope you find peace

• Hugs
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm and lycheeginger
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i'm so sorry that happened to you. surviving like that must just make you feel so much worse :(
i was planning to use Benadryl in my attempt, but not alone, and not in extreme doses. i was gonna use it along with other otc's, alcohol, and opioids. i hope you can find peace from your suffering soon :( <3

• Hugs
Reactions: lycheeginger
kaipuff

kaipuff

。°✩ the zeitgeist ✩°。
Feb 22, 2023
im so sorry this happened to you. ive been institutionalized before for taking too much benadryl. i got HPPD from doing so, so i understand how it feels. i wish you the best, friend.

• Hugs
Reactions: lycheeginger and Chronicoverwhelm