Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Landlords always talking shit even though to my face they say I'm a great tenant. I call them out and they deny it. Wtf. This is emotional abuse!

I know its my cptsd acting up but that doesn't mean anything. I can't stop my reaction.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: glitteryaliens, Forever Sleep and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Not a fan of it since it just causes my anxiety to start to act up. The other day I overheard some of my coworkers talking about the music I listen to saying it sounded like a racket. I tried to turn it down but in that moment I wanted to turn it up even louder. 😓

• Aww..
Reactions: Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Not a fan of it since it just causes my anxiety to start to act up. The other day I overheard some of my coworkers talking about the music I listen to saying it sounded like a racket. I tried to turn it down but in that moment I wanted to turn it up even louder. 😓
Yeah they're assholes

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yeah they're assholes
To be fair it probably does sound like a racket to other people. They should just be glad I wasn't listening to Splatoon music.

• Yay!
Reactions: psp3000
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah, I expect I can remember every criticism I've ever received and on days when things are going especially badly, they all flood in at once.

• Aww..
Reactions: Ambivalent1 and psp3000
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
yes

its one of the main reasons why I hate my own name

I feel like it's worse when they say your name rather than just referring to you as she/he/they

because then you can't assume or think that you're just paranoid and no one is actually talking about you or referring to you in a negative way