Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
Anyone that hates having any kind of full-time job / responsibility.

And also isn't interested in anything in life ?

I feel empty a lot. Because I really don't like anything. I just barely survive each day with my parents because I have a roof over my head and they give me food.

I have done full-time jobs in the past, more than 6 years total. I have some savings from those.

But I absolutely detest doing a full-time job (or even a part time one). That's not the worst part. The worst part is that I am actually not interested in anything else either. No hobbies, no activities etc.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: nottheend, LoNatural, Y78 and 4 others
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
Anyone that hates having any kind of full-time job / responsibility.

And also isn't interested in anything in life ?

I feel empty a lot. Because I really don't like anything. I just barely survive each day with my parents because I have a roof over my head and they give me food.

I have done full-time jobs in the past, more than 6 years total. I have some savings from those.

But I absolutely detest doing a full-time job (or even a part time one). That's not the worst part. The worst part is that I am actually not interested in anything else either. No hobbies, no activities etc.
Why don't you enjoy your job? You sound like you might be a bit depressed with not enjoying anything.

Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
I don't enjoy doing my job either, and I'm only part-time :/

Reactions: nottheend, coreofanapple and itsamadworld
B

beloved

Apr 12, 2020
I have struggled with full time jobs for a few years now because of cognitive issues related to ptsd. It makes me feel like such a failure. But, I agree that the apathy could be a sign of clinical, physiological depression. Not that you have to have some amazing job to be worth something....

Reactions: itsamadworld
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
I was born this way and continued my entire life this way. Not depressed, just not interested in doing a full-time job. Or anything else.
I'm voluntarily unemployed since the last 1 year. Just today for eg, I am at home thinking how much I would hate if I was working today in some office doing IT work (assuming this corona thing hadnt caused a total lockdown and everything was normal).

How much I hate having a boss and coworkers that I don't want to see or get to know at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: nottheend, Skathon and itsamadworld
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Graduating soon and know that I won't be able capable of doing a full-time job.

Can imagine it is going to be hell. Wonder how people can just deal with it

Reactions: Enabran255 and itsamadworld
itsamadworld

itsamadworld

i wanna die somewhere like up there
Mar 15, 2020
I used to be a full-time slave. Worked 40 hours a week right out of highschool until I was 35. I stopped working full-time...now I work pt and I still hate my job. I just don't want to be their slave no mo! I can remember especially when I was younger certain co-workers were ruthlessly cruel to me. The thing is as I got older, I learned how to make a mean girl/boy piss their pants! ...I get right on their damn face and shout back! I don't take shit from anyone anymore, cuz I don't care if I die or get fired! The entire system can crash and burn for all I care!

Last edited:
Reactions: Arrow
S

sullen-girl

Jan 9, 2020
yesss
it's so much energy

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I actually enjoy working even if it's a shitty job. It's better then sitting around feeling useless and being poor. I also have a new found respect for routines after I was thrown in solitary confinement.

• Aww..
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Absolutely! When I was working full time I hated it. I just can't fathom being somewhere the majority of the day, doing something I don't want to do, around people I don't like. I can't handle adult responsibility in general. I'm not interested in life either. I have no passions or hobbies. Everything just make me bored. I know some people find a purpose and meaning in working but that's definitely not me. I get annoyed at the the saying "if you do something you love you never work a day in your life"....ok but Im not interested anything.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
coreofanapple

coreofanapple

I am un chien andalusia
Mar 31, 2020
I just wish I could get a job anymore. So many holes in my resume from quitting jobs so quickly and then sitting on my ass til another poor judge of character decides to take pity on me.

Once I get one though, i always hate it. It's mostly dissatisfaction because I would rather do what I want as a job. Most adults seem to put up with it but I'm too fucking broken.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Oyoy