• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

RickSanchez2022

Aug 28, 2022
ctbing is pretty much all I think about. Yes. No. Yes. No. I hate my life situation. I don't enjoy anything. I barely get out of bed. I don't want to deal with reality. I keep imagining how I mix the sn with water and drink it. I don't know if I'll ever have the courage. I keep browsing ss as if that's going to help me decide. I'm tired of therapy. I hate everything.
Anyone else have a problem deciding? How do you decide?

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, clicmsf, eternal_life and 7 others
toasterbath

toasterbath

Jun 26, 2022
i'm in the same spot. just stuck in limbo. i also daydream about drinking SN. im like 99% sure my life isn't going to get any better but i still can't bring myself to ctb. SI is a motherfucker

Reactions: Hirokami, Sick of it all, cyanol and 3 others
LaughToNotCry

LaughToNotCry

Sep 28, 2022
I personally think that when you are ready to ctb, you kinda feel it and everything will go smooth without any bullshit going through your mind.
I'd rather wait and leave this world in a full sense of peace, than force something before I'm ready.

"Remember that the door is open. Don't be more cowardly than children, but just as they say, when the game is no longer fun for them, 'I won't play any more,' you too, when things seem that way to you, say, 'I won't play any more,' and leave, but if you remain, don't complain." (Discourses I.24.20)

• Informative
Reactions: jar-baby, Girl-shaped Wound, akana and 2 others
AloneInCollege

AloneInCollege

The one and only
Mar 7, 2022
Yes and no. Basically every week I think about it like 7 or 8 times, switching between I should do it very soon or later or maybe that things will get better. But even since I was little I've had this weird sense that, when I die, it will be by my own hand.

Reactions: Jalapeno26
Jalapeno26

Jalapeno26

Sep 29, 2022
Think about it almost constantly, just have no idea when it will be or how.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart and thedaywillcome
R

RickSanchez2022

Aug 28, 2022
Once again. I fasted all day preparing for sn. I have sn, Valium domperidone. I have 2 more hours to decide. And I can't decide. 😭

• Hugs
Reactions: eternal_life
suicidalpushpop

suicidalpushpop

Sep 14, 2022
i struggle with this too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sick of it all and Venus13
S

Sick of it all

It's only a matter of time and I'm running out
Aug 17, 2022
I totally feel this. I struggle with this too.

S

Sick of it all

It's only a matter of time and I'm running out
Aug 17, 2022
For how long you've been struggling?
For many years it seems. Lately it has been stronger. I've slowly been throwing stuff away in case I do decide to go, less for my loved ones to deal with once I'm gone.

R

RickSanchez2022

Aug 28, 2022
I chickened out again 😭. I hope one day soon I'll get the courage

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart and thedaywillcome