• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

reggiesaurus

reggiesaurus

Only passion is not having one
Aug 30, 2020
I bought my SN from a site beggining with the url "n2**.com"(don't know if I can name them due to rules) and was wondering if anyone else bought their SN from that site. If you did, can you attest to the quality? I tried the blood test, but I'm not sure if the results are good or not.

Reactions: Kruger
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I bought my SN from a site beggining with the url "n2**.com"(don't know if I can name them due to rules) and was wondering if anyone else bought their SN from that site. If you did, can you attest to the quality? I tried the blood test, but I'm not sure if the results are good or not.

How would you describe the color of the blood? Dark chocolate? Coffee with cream? Something else?

Have you seen the blood test thread? One of the comments has a photo of test tubes, and the percentage of methemoglobemia for each color. If it's not that dark chocolate color at 70%, it's not pure enough. You'll suffer but could survive.

• Hugs
Reactions: reggiesaurus
reggiesaurus

reggiesaurus

Aug 30, 2020
How would you describe the color of the blood? Dark chocolate? Coffee with cream? Something else?

Have you seen the blood test thread? One of the comments has a photo of test tubes, and the percentage of methemoglobemia for each color. If it's not that dark chocolate color at 70%, it's not pure enough. You'll suffer but could survive.
Hi. Firstly, thanks for the reply. I didn't know there was a test tube comparison later into the blood test.

I'd definitely describe the blood as dark chocolate right around the SN and normal chocolate everywhere else. Does time taken factor into this? I didn't put more than a fairly conservative sprinkle, so it took about 2 and a half minutes to turn about as dark as it gets. I'm guessing the colour is good news at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Hi. Firstly, thanks for the reply. I didn't know there was a test tube comparison later into the blood test.

I'd definitely describe the blood as dark chocolate right around the SN and normal chocolate everywhere else. Does time taken factor into this? I didn't put more than a fairly conservative sprinkle, so it took about 2 and a half minutes to turn about as dark as it gets. I'm guessing the colour is good news at least.

I compared it to the photo I mentioned and it looks dark enough to me.

Reactions: reggiesaurus
reggiesaurus

reggiesaurus

Aug 30, 2020
I compared it to the photo I mentioned and it looks dark enough to me.
Great! Thanks for the reassurance and help. My bean brain wouldn't have thought to actually go past the first three messages in the blood thread.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed