T

Tired_Tired

Student
Nov 25, 2019
Anyone believed Reincarnation if you are great believers of Jesus Christ or you don't believe any religion.

F

freefrommybody

Vehemently Pro-choice
Nov 19, 2019
I believe in Jesus Christ, and I don't believe in reincarnation.

Hangm4n

Hangm4n

Consciousness & awareness
Nov 17, 2019
I'm not religious in the slightest but believe there is some form of reincarnation spiritually

Reactions: beyondbreath
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
I freakin hope not, one shitty life is enough!!
Peace/hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: Numbtopain97, hatelife, Astral316 and 2 others
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Wizard
May 14, 2018
>Reincarnation

This scares me. I don't believe in it. But the thought of having to do it all over is terrifying.

Reactions: hatelife, lymbo and Nem
SlackJim

SlackJim

Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost
Sep 30, 2019
Not christian, reincarnation is definitely real, and not just into human beings too, or even just to life on earth. The process isn't restricted by time either, there could be reincarnations of yourself on earth right now. but hey who am I and what do I know?

• Love
Reactions: JustVisiting, starleaf and beyondbreath
lowres

lowres

Scum
Feb 9, 2019
I will preface this with saying that i know im batshit insane but this just makes sense to me (may delete if i feel embarassed), I usually try not to dwell on this asinine conspiracy theory of mine but id like to share it for someone to at least gawk at. I believe that we are in a simulation of sorts (not like in anti chambers like the matrix or something) but that we are literally just extremely complex data in a video game/program (like a very in depth cities skylines or civ). were just scripts, values and polygons and then when our brain ceases to work that our data is possibly reused somewhere else although I do not believe we retain our current consciousness and that the whole world will fade if whatever storage media were on fails. TDLR: i just rationalize believing in reincarnation using references towards computer science.

• Love
Reactions: Boochky, beyondbreath, hatelife and 2 others
F

Francois

Nov 20, 2019
Nobody knows if god exists (I am sorry if that sound arrogant). The only answer at the moment is to be unsure, thus to be agnostic.
If god exists we don't know the nature of god. We don't know how it looks, its voice, where it stays or if the "architect" is almighty.
We don't know it he even cares for us or more even we don't know if he read anyone's thoughts.
"Faith" is important in religion because its devoid of facts and proof.

When you become agnostic or atheist it becomes a mental health challenge.
Who steers my life now? What is my destiny? No heaven anymore? Who got my back now? Stuff like that.
Don't feel you only have purpose through god. There are more evidence of your existence than gods existence.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Numbtopain97, hatelife and ArtVandelay
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I will preface this with saying that i know im batshit insane but this just makes sense to me (may delete if i feel embarassed), I usually try not to dwell on this asinine conspiracy theory of mine but id like to share it for someone to at least gawk at. I believe that we are in a simulation of sorts (not like in anti chambers like the matrix or something) but that we are literally just extremely complex data in a video game/program (like a very in depth cities skylines or civ). were just scripts, values and polygons and then when our brain ceases to work that our data is possibly reused somewhere else although I do not believe we retain our current consciousness and that the whole world will fade if whatever storage media were on fails. TDLR: i just rationalize believing in reincarnation using references towards computer science.

If that's true, then how did the universe that our creator's reside in come about?

I'm a materialist so death is just death.

Reactions: Astral316 and ArtVandelay
Hangm4n

Hangm4n

Consciousness & awareness
Nov 17, 2019
Everything is just 0's and 1's. We are a massive simulation probably inside a simulation lol

Reactions: hatelife
lowres

lowres

Scum
Feb 9, 2019
If that's true, then how did the universe that our creator's reside in come about?

I'm a materialist so death is just death.

Thats a really good question that i honestly don't have an answer for. Most of my belief on this comes from a select few moments when i was younger where i experienced "glitches" and I have no actual concrete explanation as to why mostly as i don't understand comp science to a full extent.

I think its just me really trying to rationalise some kind of spirituality, but honestly i believe even if im right to an extent it really doesn't matter and we should all just try to lead a good life if thats possible and to maybe help our fellow man out before we die.

Reactions: starleaf, Sensei, Hangm4n and 1 other person
SadFather

SadFather

Nov 25, 2019
I suppose our shared hypotheses is a good way of easing our fear of the unknown . I am agnostic and am waiting for a sufficient explanation in order to make my empirical mind up and whatever it turns out to be I am ready to embrace .......

Reactions: Francois
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Yes, computer science points the way to the real truth, namely that sender and receiver are one. As for being batshit insane as you put it, what I see instead is a highly articulate and rational being. You do a disservice to yourself by calling yourself that—-don't do it.
Nobody knows if god exists (I am sorry if that sound arrogant). The only answer at the moment is to be unsure, thus to be agnostic.
If god exists we don't know the nature of god. We don't know how it looks, its voice, where it stays or if the "architect" is almighty.
We don't know it he even cares for us or more even we don't know if he read anyone's thoughts.
"Faith" is important in religion because its devoid of facts and proof.

When you become agnostic or atheist it becomes a mental health challenge.
Who steers my life now? What is my destiny? No heaven anymore? Who got my back now? Stuff like that.
Don't feel you only have purpose through god. There are more evidence of your existence than gods existence.
You are god; you alone have the power.

Last edited:
Reactions: Francois
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
I would suggest that you read scientist Robert Lanza's philosophy of biocentrism. You created this universe; it is annihilated with your death. You are the reborn as YOU. Throughout history, humanity has deceived itself with the idea of god/s. You are god, the author of all things. Death is an illusion. Fittingly, Lanza created a tombstone bearing the words "here lies absolutely nothing". Hindus, in their own way, seem to grasp this truth,when, through the Bhagavad Gita, they say that "no one can destroy that indestructible soul". You will be reborn as yourself. You do not inherit bad karma; you are reborn as you, refreshed and ready for the next life.
Anyone believed Reincarnation if you are great believers of Jesus Christ or you don't believe any religion.
Jesus Christ, like Krishna, is a symbol of eternal life through reincarnation, nothing more.

Last edited: