nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
i been taking around a baggie a day of this shit i would like to know where to go in order to get off withdrawal as painlessly as possible.

i genuinely cannot survive another hour of cold sweats and shakes i am so mentally and physically weak that i think id rather jump off a fucking brudge

my dope has god knows what in it three months of use i can't believe im still alive. i was taking it to kill myself from the start. it's so unfair. what possibly could be stopping death from finally taking me what other purpose do i have in this life.

• Hugs
Reactions: opheliaoveragain
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
kicked it and fent dozens of times. the cuts have ruined everything. try to take kratom if you can. get gabapentin if you can. weed can also help. stay hydrated. it's gonna suck shit esp if your shit had (most likely) tranq in it. convo me if you wish 🤍 you're stronger than you think you are.
also seek out a methadone clinic. they'll take care of you.

Reactions: maniac116 and yowai
yowai

yowai

Aug 28, 2024
kicked it and fent dozens of times. the cuts have ruined everything. try to take kratom if you can. get gabapentin if you can. weed can also help. stay hydrated. it's gonna suck shit esp if your shit had (most likely) tranq in it. convo me if you wish 🤍 you're stronger than you think you are.
also seek out a methadone clinic. they'll take care of you.
I'd also suggest a clinic where you can get something that eases the withdrawal, maybe try cbd to calm your nervous system down in the meantime... Go to a rehab because I doubt you will be able to quit on your own