• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Man, I really wish I could do it for you, but it's a bit too far. I am in Ontario unfortunately

Reactions: FailedToDisconnect and Euthanza
Spectre

Spectre

I'm looking for a man in finance, trust fund, 6'5
Nov 27, 2023
Man, I really wish I could do it for you, but it's a bit too far. I am in Ontario unfortunately
technically it doesn't specify that the person has to be in the province. but i can understand not wanting to dox oneself if you're not meeting in person

Reactions: FailedToDisconnect
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

May 27, 2024
technically it doesn't specify that the person has to be in the province. but i can understand not wanting to dox oneself if you're not meeting in person
I mean, could I do it virtually? Or do I have to fly to alberta? I thought witness has to be present at the scene.

Reactions: FailedToDisconnect
Spectre

Spectre

Nov 27, 2023
I' 'm not completely sure. I mean even if you didn't fly here. How would they ever know that? I'll ask the organization directly and see how the process goes. I'd be happy to sign any MAID documents for you in return if it's possible.

Reactions: FailedToDisconnect and Euthanza
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Aw man, I'm originally from Alberta but live in Quebec now, would've been down to help. What about this requirement though: "knows the individual making the request for MAID." Do we know how they're defining "knows"?

Reactions: Euthanza
rokonie

rokonie

Jun 3, 2024
aw shucks I live in BC, but i can't drive and definitely don't have access to booking a flight or anything, sorry.

Reactions: Euthanza
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

May 27, 2024
I' 'm not completely sure. I mean even if you didn't fly here. How would they ever know that? I'll ask the organization directly and see how the process goes. I'd be happy to sign any MAID documents for you in return if it's possible.
Yeah if we can do it virtually, I am definitely up for it! PM me when you get the answer from organization! Unfortunately, I won't be qualified for MAID, and I don't want to ask anything in return. I mean if you provide flights and accomodation (when in person is needed), I am happy to travel too.

• Love
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
Spectre

Spectre

Nov 27, 2023
Aw man, I'm originally from Alberta but live in Quebec now, would've been down to help. What about this requirement though: "knows the individual making the request for MAID." Do we know how they're defining "knows"?
tbh i don't think they have anyway to verify that

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov