• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Since my whole SN fiasco -where they found it and took it away.

when I search on ebay again-the onlyUK company I can find that says 99.5 % pure (does it need to be this pure?) and the only one i could find that doesnt state -restricted to the sale for the general public.

it now says at the top -

This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available.

even though underneath it looks like there is some available in stock.

I think my meddling stepmum rang up the company!! could this message mean I am blocked or 'flagged' but it just shows up as 'no longer available' on my ebay account now.

Not sure where else i can get it - where they wont ask questions.

Thanks

Hunter100

Hunter100

Lost...
Oct 12, 2019
They only way they could block you is if they know who you are and have your user name. Typically this would only happen if there was a issue with payment from a previous purchase

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
They only way they could block you is if they know who you are and have your user name. Typically this would only happen if there was a issue with payment from a previous purchase
but my ebay user name -is the same as my email-same as my payment name-and postal name- and i think my step mum rang up and gave them name-and told them what i was going to use it for!! apparently they were very shocked