F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Sometimes I look back at the stuff I've disclosed here and I'm like oh boy this could come back to bite me in the ass potentially. Or u just think maybe u said stuff u might have changed how u feel about later.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, conveniently_dead, 6ixxy and 17 others
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
yes like 50% of my posts.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: azucaramargo, Circles, mattwitt and 5 others
deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
I prefer not to bullshit people with lies, it gets really tiring. I only do that when I play a MMO because I don't want to be ostracized or laughed at. If they don't respect me, good, because I don't have any respect for myself either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles, freefrommybody and Final Escape
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I prefer not to bullshit people with lies, it gets really tiring. I only do that when I play an MMO because I don't want to be ostracized or laughed at. If they don't respect me, good, because I don't have any respect for myself either.
MMO?

Reactions: Circles and Final Escape
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
MMORPG ('Massively multiplayer online role-playing game')
Oh ok...u can regret posts even if they aren't lies though?! If that's what u meant? U might regret being to honest.

Last edited:
C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
Sometimes I look back at the stuff I've disclosed here and I'm like oh boy this could come back to bite me in the ass potentially. Or u just think maybe u said stuff u might have changed how u feel about later.
Yeah, I think most of the things I've posted might have a 50-50 chance of making a positive, mutual, moderate, neutral, and or negative impact on my digital footprint or in my real life.

Ame

Ame

あめ
Nov 1, 2019
I used to apply a colour to the text of my posts that I later realized clashed terribly with the dark forum themes and made my posts impossible to read. I still feel guilty about it and apologize to anyone who had come across my early posts.

• Hugs
Reactions: exhausted, Circles, Temporarilyabsurd and 2 others
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
I have nothing to really hide. If my family or friends ever found my account here I'd be heartbroken, because they'll finally see how much I was in pain. But it could help them understand more. There's a lot of things I've said here that I don't think my family could deal with, as they are a big reason why I'm ultimately ending my life. It's hard to come to terms with the fact you fucked your child up beyond no return... But whatever happens, happens. I'm at peace with it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, JustHeckinKillMe, LegaliseIt! and 1 other person
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
I regret anything I have posted anywhere when I have been drinking!

Reactions: Circles, Numbtopain97 and Final Escape
RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

once rock bottom, always rock bottom
Oct 11, 2019
well, maybe so, everyone fucks up sometimes and we all gotta die someday.

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Yes, and sometimes I've requested for some content to be removed. Sometimes even right after posting it.

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Oh yeah, I've made quite a few of those. When I'm in a lot of pain which is 2/3rds of the day when I'm not on a buzz, I tend to post what I'm thinking in my head and sometimes, that's where it should've stayed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles, Final Escape and Woodnote
U

Unsurebaker

Nov 24, 2019
No. But I regret posting in chat. My big issue is always being a third wheel and just being there. Huge reminder of HS.

All it did was create more isolation and loneliness to the point I'm much closer to ctb than originally.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: exhausted, Circles, TheDevilsAngel and 2 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I purposely try to avoid reading my past posts so they don't make me cringe and wish I had worded them better. Kind of like listening to my own voice I hate it it's torture.

Reactions: Circles, Anomaly and Final Escape
_milo

_milo

Mar 16, 2019
Yes I regret certain things I've shared. I've come to realize though that while typing or posting if there is a glimmer that I might regret whatever it is I just abort the post. Same goes for in person conversation.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Very few, if any. If there were any threads that I regret it would probably be any redundant threads I had of a particular topic that I once discussed but only reiterated it, but other than that, I don't regret what I post on here as I try to be as logical and consistent as possible.

Reactions: Circles
T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
Oooooh yes, plenty. I've lost track of how many subreddits I've been banned from. I get angry and I dont always feel like holding back.

Still I legit got called an SJW once, *and* I got a twitter mention from Boogie2988 after calling out his gamergate bullshit, so I cant be doing that badly! :P

6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/im-high-as-fuck-does-anyone-want-to-chat.27565/

Say no more, that thread is the only thing I regret because I don't remember it & it's MASSIVELY cringey. Everything else is posted with a somewhat rational and screwed on head.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
No, not really. I see the things I post as a visual picture of my mental state. And whatever I say is true, so there's no need to regret that. Sometimes I look back on things that I have posted in the past and it just makes me sad, though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul and Circles
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Umm....haha.....abso friggin lutely! Definitely. When you're under so much mental and emotional anguish sometimes you explode. It doesn't mean you're a bad person. It's like as you're typing you know you don't mean what you're saying but you say it anyway. Then you feel sorry for it the very next second.

Reactions: Circles and 6ixxy