• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
As some french users know, getting your hands on all necessary things for SN poisoning is hard
>metoproclamide and benzos are not OTC, as most recommended anti-emetics aren't either. The only anti-emetic I managed to get my hands on are Metopimazine which is a dopamine blocker but OTC and apparently very weak as well
> it is said on some sites that SN is to be sold to professionals only. It is a fucking reglemented substance. Someone managed to get their hands on it despite all that?
>Instead of buying Tagamet I'm planning on using Bicarbonate.

Anyone managed to overcome these issues or...

sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
As some french users know, getting your hands on all necessary things for SN poisoning is hard
>metoproclamide and benzos are not OTC, as most recommended anti-emetics aren't either. The only anti-emetic I managed to get my hands on are Metopimazine which is a dopamine blocker but OTC and apparently very weak as well
> it is said on some sites that SN is to be sold to professionals only. It is a fucking reglemented substance. Someone managed to get their hands on it despite all that?
>Instead of buying Tagamet I'm planning on using Bicarbonate.

Anyone managed to overcome these issues or...
I don't know about Metopimazine. It has an incomplete listing on DrugBank. But there is a little info here.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6130555
There are antiemetics available to order online.

I don't think the bicarbonate will do what it is supposed to do in this situation. Tagamet is available to order online.

In the worst case, you can ask somebody here thru private messages to sell you these things and ship them to you.

Reactions: Delia
gambardella

gambardella

De l'inconvénient d'être né
Dec 1, 2019
I believe @Hurry has passed with metopimazine. But meto can be bought on online pharmacies.

Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
I believe @Hurry has passed with metopimazine. But meto can be bought on online pharmacies.
Ohhh can you dm me which pharmacies just in case? Because i'm really doubting regarding which ones are legit or not

I don't know about Metopimazine. It has an incomplete listing on DrugBank. But there is a little info here.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6130555 [...]

Thank you I am grateful for the info.
Regarding the Tagamet since it's optional and that Ihave bicarbonate at home i thought it'd be a good replacement?I thought i read somewhere that helped with stomach acidity...

Last edited:
L

LivingToLong

Experienced
Feb 23, 2019
Considering put not planning. I've found sources for the necessary items so it's all very do-able. My next step would be buying them for usage as-and-when I'm ready.

Reactions: Delia