• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

alterationitfinds

-
Sep 21, 2023
So, over the past 3 days i have, and don't judge, eaten glass shards everyday, now i know this cannot be good for me but the internet says conflicting things about to what degree it's bad for me.
obviously my goal here is to hurt myself, i've read online things about internal cuts that cannot be seen that can cause infection and such and i decided that was a better route than to cut on the outside and deemed "not okay" again (my family thinks that im fine now)
so obviously it hurt going down, kind of felt like a cat scratch going down. and it's made me feel quite icky and sick. i've swallowed maybe 8 shards with an average size of like a 2p coin or a quarter if you are american.
I just want to know if doing this is in complete vein and im eating glass like a loony for no reason or if im actually hurting myself here.
as much as i've felt sick i haven't actually been sick and i've had random little stabbing pains in my abdomen but they last like 5 seconds and then go away and im fine again. all the shards i've swallowed were from a glass mug so they have one smooth side and then a cracked sharp edge.
anyone have any medical knowledge on this because everyone on google says something completely different and i don't want to keep doing it if i am doing nothing other than giving myself a sore throat.
thanks

Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Ths info ws givn 2 slf frm a membr wth medcl trainng

"Glass shards going through the stomach will cut through almost everything leading to internal bleeding and you will bleed out internally. When it hits your intestines it will cause the bad bacteria to seep into your blood and it will be fatal but very slow and very painful over the course of weeks. Seek treatment immediately"

Reactions: alterationitfinds
A

alterationitfinds

-
Sep 21, 2023
thanks, i'll keep an eye out for it getting worse

kilowatt

kilowatt

Hi why me
Sep 9, 2023
That can most obviously do plenty of damage. Glass cannot be broken down in stomach acid so it'll either get stuck along the way or pass through while causing internal injuries. Internal wounds are nothing to joke with and they can easily lead to very bad and painful complications. Even if you do get it out in time you will still be left with some permanent damage. I do not recommend doing this as an attempt of CTB or even self harm as it is VERY risky and will only get more painful and agonizing in time.

A

alterationitfinds

-
Sep 21, 2023
yeah i know it sounds obvious but it's just a lot of things online either point to horrific outcomes or that it'll come out on its own doing and that it's nothing to worry about. so i just presumed the average of what happens would sit somewhere in the middle of the two. i feel fine for now, maybe a little more tired than i should be for someone who's slept well but other than that i'm fine. most things online says something about symptoms appearing within 24 hours but i didn't feel anything hence why i did it again. many conflicting reports on what it may do

nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
yeah i know it sounds obvious but it's just a lot of things online either point to horrific outcomes or that it'll come out on its own doing and that it's nothing to worry about. so i just presumed the average of what happens would sit somewhere in the middle of the two. i feel fine for now, maybe a little more tired than i should be for someone who's slept well but other than that i'm fine. most things online says something about symptoms appearing within 24 hours but i didn't feel anything hence why i did it again. many conflicting reports on what it may do
If you see blood in your urine or stool that's an emergency and it's probably better to go to the hospital if you don't feel like dying in agony