Inferdan

Inferdan

Meeting the first minor relapse after recovery
Nov 3, 2019
Sometimes, I wonder about being a teacup. A simple life. Don't have to do much, just sitting in the cupboard with the other teacups, resting and not stressing about anything, with the odd time of being used for drinking tea. Of course, there's the unlikely chance that I'm dropped and shattered, but imagine that. An uncomplicated life, with your purpose known. It seems dull at times, but there are moments when being a teacup would be nice for a bit.

(In case people think I'm serious, this is also a joke. You know the drill by now, I assume :p)

Last edited:
Reactions: BabyYoda, Kira, Epsilon0 and 5 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I like how you think

S

sleepless

Aug 1, 2018
I have had similar thoughts like these for the longest time, but instead of a teacup, I have always wanted to be a cloud. Every time I see them, all fluffy, floating freely in the blue skies, trouble-free and enjoying the magnificent views, I think to myself I would love be one.

• Love
Reactions: Inferdan and Mr2005
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
I wish I was a bird and could fly.

Seriously I'm so envious of birds, it's so beautiful to see birds fly and just soar in the air. I think they're free in a way that no other animal is.

• Love
Reactions: Inferdan and Epsilon0
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Sometimes, I wonder about being a teacup. A simple life. Don't have to do much, just sitting in the cupboard with the other teacups, resting and not stressing about anything, with the odd time of being used for drinking tea. Of course, there's the unlikely chance that I'm dropped and shattered, but imagine that. An uncomplicated life, with your purpose known. It seems dull at times, but there are moments when being a teacup would be nice for a bit.

(In case people think I'm serious, this is also a joke. You know the drill by now, I assume :p)

What a wonderfully delightful sentiment! Also very English :smiling:

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I am actually a high functioning teacup.

• Love
the box is empty

the box is empty

Sometimes the fall kills you. Sometimes you fly.
Mar 8, 2020
I wish I was a house cat. My cat has it so easy.

• Love
Reactions: Inferdan
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I wish I was a well cared for dog. Being a teacup is shite. It's not all its cracked up to be.

• Love
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Being a teacup would suit me to a tee.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Well I've been told I'm a mug before so that's close enough.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, flower and Epsilon0