• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Yeet_Me_Away

Yeet_Me_Away

May 19, 2024
Every day, I live like the last thing I eat or drink or watch or do could be the last before I CTB - I'm pretty much that close to executing the plan. It weirdly helps me get through the day but not being able to set an exact date just yet due to risk of being found makes me a bit anxious.

Anybody else living literally hour by hour until the window opens to execute and CTB?

Reactions: Joarga, Vicolo cieco and WaitingForMyRide
WaitingForMyRide

WaitingForMyRide

Order out of chaos
Sep 6, 2022
I can relate. I treat every meal and drink like it could be my last. I even savor a glass of water these days. I'm at the end of my rope currently. I'm only here because of my mother because it would kill her to see her baby boy hanging from a rafter or ceiling beam. My pain will overcome my feelings and will eventually lead to my demise.

Reactions: Vicolo cieco, Yeet_Me_Away and lkjhgfdsa1
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
yea^^ every day
after years of restricted eating due to ed, I now let myself indulge a little bit because I know it will end soon and there is no reason to restrict anymore

Reactions: jusbug, WaitingForMyRide and Yeet_Me_Away
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I keep spending my money on eating out and stuff i dont need cause in the end it doesnt matter

Reactions: Yeet_Me_Away
Yeet_Me_Away

Yeet_Me_Away

May 19, 2024
I'm only here because of my mother because it would kill her to see her baby boy hanging from a rafter or ceiling beam. My pain will overcome my feelings and will eventually lead to my demise.
I really felt this; also just hanging on by a thread for a few loved ones but our threads will tear completely eventually
yea^^ every day
after years of restricted eating due to ed, I now let myself indulge a little bit because I know it will end soon and there is no reason to restrict anymore
I'm happy you can indulge and savour some before you call it a day. I know the feeling of restricted eating but moreso due to deep depression
I keep spending my money on eating out and stuff i dont need cause in the end it doesnt matter
This reminds me of a Reddit post where someone asked "What do people do before CBT?" and someone responded "(financial) bankruptcy" :')

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: WaitingForMyRide, divinemistress36 and lkjhgfdsa1