Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
I wouldn't mind just dying right now. Although I would want it to be as painless as possible.

I'm afraid to wish for death without using the word "painless" because I don't want to get smashed by a car tomorrow and die painfully.

But as things stand, I wouldn't mind being dead right now from pure sadness. Just giving up and not breathing ever again.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GrumpyFrog, Lily (Osako), ClownMe and 15 others
emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
But as things stand, I wouldn't mind being dead right now from pure sadness. Just giving up and not breathing ever again.
Me neither. Forever sleep sounds so amazing right now.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, Sick of it all, CTB Dream and 6 others
lachrymost

lachrymost

finger on the eject button
Oct 4, 2022
I wish it wasn't possible for things to get this bad, because you'd just self-destruct before then. At least it's a thing to die from Broken Heart Syndrome.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, CTB Dream, ryo the frog and 4 others
S

Saturn's Rings

Sep 15, 2022
I wouldn't mind just dying right now. Although I would want it to be as painless as possible.

I'm afraid to wish for death without using the word "painless" because I don't want to get smashed by a car tomorrow and die painfully.

I feel exactly like this...!!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Painless_end, _smile_ and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If only leaving this world is that straightforward, but unfortunately that is not the reality. Even know we want to die, the human body is programmed to survive. For me, it would be the best thing possible to be permanently free from all suffering. Everything in this world feels pointless and tiring to me, there is nothing here in this world for me. Simply just existing makes the thought of eternal sleep sound incredibly appealing.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Painless_end and lifeisadream
Cunanan77

Cunanan77

One of life's tragedies
Aug 2, 2022
I understand sadness melancholia and depression, it's rare i even feel but when i let myself in i lose control. I almost never cry, i'm stoïc, but it's a veneer, i'm very tense, anxious i want peace. I was suicidal not atm. But still very sad and anxious.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sick of it all, CTB Dream, Painless_end and 3 others
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I wish it wasn't possible for things to get this bad, because you'd just self-destruct before then. At least it's a thing to die from Broken Heart Syndrome.
Broken Heart Syndrome--Still broken here

Pure sadness, and emptiness from loss

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Painless_end, lachrymost and 3 others
lifeisadream

lifeisadream

One of life’s failures
Oct 3, 2022

Feel for you as it's what I wish for too. Why can't there just be a single tiny little pill you can purchase from the chemist for the price of a coffee. 100% successful & off to permanent sleep you go. Magical.

Back in the real world....painful, traumatic or just plain awful methods to ctb.

Please do always add "painless" before your death wish. I have visions of the deaths from the Final Destination films.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sick of it all, CTB Dream, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 2 others
S

Saturn's Rings

Sep 15, 2022
  • Hugs
Reactions: lifeisadream, Per Ardua Ad Astra, CTB Dream and 4 others
actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
I wish It was nature's kill switch. It would be so good to have this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sick of it all, CTB Dream, Painless_end and 2 others
On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
My sadness is the only thing that's never left me in my life. I'd love to just find a corner and fall asleep and stay asleep. Away from everyone and everything that could hurt me more. Drifting away into death and the finality of it. Just nothingness.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, Sick of it all, EnnuiCat and 5 others
G

gonecountry

Frozen in Motion
Sep 15, 2022

I feel this so deep right now. I keep reminding myself of my children, and how desperately I love them and the devastating effect I know this will have on them, but I find myself constantly justifying my death by telling myself they deserve better than the mother I have become. I know I need help, but I'm at the point I don't want it, so I know I would just end up resenting it, as I have with anyone who has shown the slightest interest in helping. I feel you, you're not alone.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sick of it all, Ghost_fairytale, CTB Dream and 4 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I am already dead from sadness. Now, I just need to get rid of the physical part of me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, EnnuiCat, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 2 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
It sad all going die sadness ,all life concept mean lose keep lose it all sad sad, not only thing life Aldo lose self lose everything how not sad see move time die slow now injury damage veg, need leave, life sad terrible awful

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
When I was young, I used to hope I could just will myself to die. It was recent bereavement at that point. I used to cry until my heart hurt. It's starting to feel as bad as that again now.

It's frustration too. The brain is so powerful- it seems like we SHOULD be able to will ourselves to die. I suppose the more primal parts of our brains that instinctively and stupidly want to live are stronger though. You'd think there'd also be better communication between the various parts of our brains- just decide to stop breathing.

• Love
Reactions: Gondola, lachrymost, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 1 other person
sleeps

sleeps

being a thing
Oct 12, 2022
god how i wish the sadness would kill me. that the biological processes that sustain life and give rise to my consciousness would just give the fuck up. what's the point when its all pain and misery?

the body's unrelenting effort to keep itself alive is disgusting to me.

• Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, Painless_end, Sick of it all and 1 other person
September5th

September5th

You can get better. But the choice is always ours.
May 17, 2022
Man, I would've already be dead

Reactions: Sick of it all
H

help56

Student
Oct 4, 2022
Yes .
god how i wish the sadness would kill me. that the biological processes that sustain life and give rise to my consciousness would just give the fuck up. what's the point when its all pain and misery?

the body's unrelenting effort to keep itself alive is disgusting to me.
This is exactly how I feel. I want out
Man, I would've already be deadSane here empty

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Painless_end, sleeps and Per Ardua Ad Astra
EnnuiCat

EnnuiCat

Completely Catawampus
Nov 20, 2020
If sadness alone could end me I'd have died a thousand times over by now.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, almaranthine, Painless_end and 3 others
N

Nikki2020

Student
Sep 24, 2022
yes i cry all day everyday. the pain is unbearable. 😭

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Élégie, Painless_end and 3 others
S

Sad_Sack

Experienced
Oct 3, 2022
I've cried 2 times today. Sadness is slowly killing me but its nowhere near fast enough. I try and will myself to die every time I go to bed. I hope so badly something will just freaking kill me. I don't even care what. Today has been extra bad. I can't do this much longer.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, sleeps and EnnuiCat
Brianiskillingme

Brianiskillingme

Slowly Dying Inside
Jan 18, 2022
I want to die because of sadness. My love of my life died in 2015 and I miss him so. I tried to move on and met Brian who was an abusive narccissist. He was slowly killing me with abuse, cheating, lying, games. We finally ended our relationSHIT in July. He hurt an already wounded widow, my desire to die is more so since he abused me. I feel like I want to just be safe with my hubby, where ever he may be.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sevenkarmas, Per Ardua Ad Astra, Saturn's Rings and 4 others
A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
@FuneralCry
カダージュの性質に似ているように見えます。フロントエンドの感情や潜在的な物悲しさのようなものがある。もしかしたら、私もこの感情を理解できるかもしれない。

Jupit3rs

Jupit3rs

"I'm finally going home... to the stars"
Feb 23, 2022
Dying of sadness... i would be dead already, if it was possible...
Sounds right for me, nobody would be surprised either

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and sleeps
S

SarRy

Student
Oct 5, 2022
It's a sad fact to face that even the grave gives no warm embrace.

H

help56

Student
Oct 4, 2022
L
I want to die because of sadness. My love of my life died in 2015 and I miss him so. I tried to move on and met Brian who was an abusive narccissist. He was slowly killing me with abuse, cheating, lying, games. We finally ended our relationSHIT in July. He hurt an already wounded widow, my desire to die is more so since he abused me. I feel like I want to just be safe with my hubby, where ever he may be.
really sorry . Have a similar situation except it's a bit different

H

help56

Student
Oct 4, 2022
Can someone please help me with uk places to buy SN ? Please . Thank you