• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
so as it says on the tin guys n gals anybody have another legit sn source ?, ic is down for me like many others, anybody else think that slimey prick tentacrul or whatever his called maybe had something to do with this ?, or his entourage of idiots ?, i am a long time lurker/member here, it looks completely down the ic site, for me aswell, i have noticed, i have tried tor browsers and everything else, and no joy, i hate these pro lifers so much, these do goody life is a gift moronic urchins, they can never leave anything well enough alone, they are always meddling, leaving us the absolute most brutal methods, which traumatises others into the bargain, how thoughtful of them, always taking away the more peaceful methods or restricting access, from us opting out, then act shocked and surprised when folks throw themselves into oncoming trains and the like, or off high rise buildings, effecting innocent bystanders, i am convinced this society is truly mentally ill, and we are just fine, the outliers as it were, who see the wheat through the chaff, thoughts on this ?, i went to check the site out yesterday and here in my country i just got countless error prompts, seems it has gone for good perhaps, which is a shame as they were providing a service, if we dont have control over when we check out, well then exactly what do we have control over ?, our lives are our own, sorry for the rant i like most everybody else am just angry, and just a tad pissed off with the powers that be making this shit more n more difficult as time goes by, it appears somebody has took them down, what i did find was various articles stating that ic had been used for previous suicide attempts, (uk based articles mainly), this society is a joke people, in case we didnt already realise and have no fear about providing me a legit source for the future, i am far from new, i been here a long ass time tooing and throwing with the idea of suicide as many of you have, anyways peace out peoples, i am sorry we are suffering here, and reliable methods are getting tougher and tougher to come by, i absolutely detest this society with an absolute innate morbid passion, and i refuse to participate in any meaningful way in it, including working, i have heard of icc as a source ?, who are they and could somebody please inbox me the details if that is ok, i havent been triggered like this in a good while, i just logged back in to do that, get another reliable source, and then it is out the way, so as i have another source for the future, thanking you, hope yous are doing ok and baring up alright, what a travesty to take the site down man, as though the domain name itself is just gone, i just hope there were no arrests šŸ˜§

Last edited: