venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
I'm feeling so depressed. I can't take it anymore…

At the same time I really don't wanna CTB

I don't know what I'm gonna do… fckkkkkkkk

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: ChronicPain23 and WhyWasIBorn
DarkFriend.

DarkFriend.

Neverending Suffering
May 1, 2022
Yeah. I'd like to just inhale some gas tonight and be done with it.

And it wouldn't be a bad night to go...

But of course I won't. I'll wake up tomorrow and go study again and focus on everything but CTB it seems--but it's always there. The yearning. In a way I look at this life as a temporary nightmare that I merely have to deal with before I wake up into hopefully nothing whatsoever.

Playing the game just like you, huh.

• Hugs
Reactions: venin
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
Yeah. I'd like to just inhale some gas tonight and be done with it.

And it wouldn't be a bad night to go...

But of course I won't. I'll wake up tomorrow and go study again and focus on everything but CTB it seems--but it's always there. The yearning. In a way I look at this life as a temporary nightmare that I merely have to deal with before I wake up into hopefully nothing whatsoever.

Playing the game just like you, huh.
If there were a button… like an on\off switch.

That would be so fucking great. I wonder how many of us would still be alive. Not just us here, but in general.

• Love
Reactions: Maeve and WhyWasIBorn
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Of course I wish to, I certainly wish for this existence to be erased and for me to just disappear into the permanent nothingness where I'm finally at peace, there's nothing desirable about existing, existence is just so dreadful and harmful, it only leads to more suffering.

• Love
Reactions: venin
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
Of course I wish to, I certainly wish for this existence to be erased and for me to just disappear into the permanent nothingness where I'm finally at peace, there's nothing desirable about existing, existence is just so dreadful and harmful, it only leads to more suffering.
For us it most definetely is. Fot others it can be quite delightful. It's a pity luck was not on our side. At all.