• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Adonis

Nov 2, 2019
I wanna get close too the vision going black thing and wanted some answers on testing suspension hanging

Reactions: maka and TheDevilsAngel
Hangm4n

Hangm4n

Consciousness & awareness
Nov 17, 2019
Where are you looking to do it?

Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
If it should be full suspension it´s hard without death... You can only try to hold the rope in yopur hang and jump into the noose, but I´m sure then you won´t pass out, cause the rope will drop down before. if you fix the rope you will die if you are not found...

A

Adonis

Nov 2, 2019
If it should be full suspension it´s hard without death... You can only try to hold the rope in yopur hang and jump into the noose, but I´m sure then you won´t pass out, cause the rope will drop down before. if you fix the rope you will die if you are not found...
So basically full suspension means death regardless and theres no possible way to get to the vision going black phase
So basically full suspension means death regardless and theres no possible way to get to the vision going black phase and testing it out is not a option

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
Yes if you fix the rope and hang yourself it´s hard to get out of the noose...

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
I would never pad the rope

Reactions: Hangm4n
Hangm4n

Hangm4n

Nov 17, 2019
Padding the rope personally might not help, it may prevent you from success. My best advice is what I did. I'm using a door. Wedge the rope in and pull it with all your weight, feet off the floor too and if it holds your weight for a bit you're good to go. That's how I'm going out anyway

Reactions: Johanna94
A

Adonis

Nov 2, 2019
Padding the rope personally might not help, it may prevent you from success. My best advice is what I did. I'm using a door. Wedge the rope in and pull it with all your weight, feet off the floor too and if it holds your weight for a bit you're good to go. That's how I'm going out anyway
So i can hang by using a door I'm very slow can you explain more

Hangm4n

Hangm4n

Nov 17, 2019
theres A ton of resources on here, look at them you'll find what you're looking for. Make sure the main thing is that it can hold your weight and it's strong