• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Trakehner

Trakehner

Student
Apr 22, 2023
I've been searching for an SN source, but it seems that they're all going down in record time.

Reactions: Nefer
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I've been searching for an SN source, but it seems that they're all going down in record time.
What country? Here in the U.S. seems the same to me

Upvote 0
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
You might be able to look into Barium salts instead?
Not tested as extensively as SN but in theory they are more available and depending on the kind of barium salt, more toxic, so a lower dose would be enough.

Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You might be able to look into Barium salts instead?

If that was really a "better" method it'd be more discussed already imo.

Reactions: Action
Upvote 0
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023

If that was really a "better" method it'd be more discussed already imo.
If it was a bad method it would've also been discussed and discarded already.
It's not discussed much because no one really tried it much yet, I'd say that's cause of the availability and reliability of SN left little use in exploring other chemical elements, now that SN is getting worse in availability it might be worth taking a look at those.

Not everything "better" has already been found. (In other fields as well)
We are constantly learning and discovering new methods to achieve our goals and sometimes those are things that have been around for hundreds of years but somehow just never got tried, that happens a lot in the industry where there are good alternatives available but never used since there already are cheap and reliable methods available.
A good example are CFC's and HCFC's you know the ones that were commonly used as cheap refrigerents or propellants, it's only when the need for alternatives arose due to prohibition of those gases that we even began to look into alternatives.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0