• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

deaddog67

deaddog67

lurks
Nov 20, 2023
have some meds in my cabinet from previous surgeries and stuff, could they be any use? they're dicyclomine and hydrocodone-acetanin

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
They probably won't kill you, but high doses of hydrocodone-acetanin can seriously damage your liver. If you damage your liver enough it could be fatal, but it sounds far too risky to use for ctb.
I think you need to look for a different method.

• Informative
Reactions: dggtscccvfd
deaddog67

deaddog67

lurks
Nov 20, 2023
They probably won't kill you, but high doses of hydrocodone-acetanin can seriously damage your liver. If you damage your liver enough it could be fatal, but it sounds far too risky to use for ctb.
I think you need to look for a different method.
could they be used to help with another method or anything? and thank you a lot

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
could they be used to help with another method or anything? and thank you a lot
I don't think so.
It sounds to me as though you are grasping at straws. If you want to ctb you need to plan it carefully. There is a lot of information on this site, and a huge amount of collective experience. Use it. (There is a search feature.)
Why do you want to ctb?

Reactions: LunarLight
deaddog67

deaddog67

lurks
Nov 20, 2023
I don't think so.
It sounds to me as though you are grasping at straws. If you want to ctb you need to plan it carefully. There is a lot of information on this site, and a huge amount of collective experience. Use it. (There is a search feature.)
Why do you want to ctb?
it started with preferred method as SN, got lazy trying to find sources, then was gonna try and overdose, but started to do my research and found a good source for SN so I think i'm done looking for methods now because it was my preferred method

i want to ctb because of my boyfriends death

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
it started with preferred method as SN, got lazy trying to find sources, then was gonna try and overdose, but started to do my research and found a good source for SN so I think i'm done looking for methods now because it was my preferred method

i want to ctb because of my boyfriends death
Dealing with the death of someone close to you is very hard. I won't say "Don't ctb" because it would be hypocritical - if my husband dies before me I will ctb. But I am old, and will soon have done everything I can hope to achieve in life. In your case, my advice would be to wait until 12 months have passed since your boyfriend died, and only then decide what to do. The pain of a bereavment does fade over time.

deaddog67

deaddog67

lurks
Nov 20, 2023
Dealing with the death of someone close to you is very hard. I won't say "Don't ctb" because it would be hypocritical - if my husband dies before me I will ctb. But I am old, and will soon have done everything I can hope to achieve in life. In your case, my advice would be to wait until 12 months have passed since your boyfriend died, and only then decide what to do. The pain of a bereavment does fade over time.
im not a very spiritual or religious person but i really do feel in my heart that he's like somewhere waiting for me and i miss him so much i have no idea what to do, i dont know if i can make it like 12 months without like going insane, but thank you.. i just want to purchase materials so im prepared i guess, i dunno, but thank you

• Love
Reactions: Linda