• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RetroChaos

RetroChaos

Still heartbroken.
Dec 21, 2021
I'm consistently paranoid about being sanctioned yet I don't know what could get me in trouble.

What happens if I ever was to be? I'm worried the police could be monitoring my internet activity looking at suicide methods and spots.

I just want to go to a place and die in relative peace, I don't want to be stopped by pigs who have already caused me so much grief.

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
I've told by mental health nurse that I have a plan to commit suicide and all the necessary things to carry out and she has not sanctioned me. I have spoken to her about a failed attempt with another method and she didnt sanction me. As long as you say you have no immediate intention on you life you should be fine. The nhs doesnt have the resources.

Reactions: RetroChaos
RetroChaos

RetroChaos

Still heartbroken.
Dec 21, 2021
That's sadly comforting. Thanks

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
mental health wards are horrible place filled with horrible people, never mind your right to privacy being taken away from you.
i told my Community psychiatric nurses that i have plans to leave this life behind even told her i'd be using N but not bought it yet
i didn't get sectioned, she said she didn't think i was sectionable