• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

annique

a failed creation of mother nature
Jul 5, 2022
hello, ss

i'm really determined to exit this existence by hanging. i'm planning on doing it like that girl did on that video that's up on youtube (not a full suspension but also not really a partial hanging)

what kind of ligature/rope should i use to hang from a tree branch (material, thickness and lengthwise)? thank you, any replies would help me a lot.

• Hugs
Reactions: eternalflame, Dead Meat, seekingeternalsleep and 2 others
8evergo

8evergo

Mage
Oct 20, 2021
ich will do it on my birthday im happy for the best gift of my live

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: 27clubBRIAN and annique
seekingeternalsleep

seekingeternalsleep

Automatic pilot: On
Nov 6, 2019
hey, i don't know any tips, i want to do partial hanging, can you pm me the video that you mentoned? maybe with it i can get some ideas on how to do it

Reactions: annique
E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
Are you sure rope won't break? You could end with brain damage.
HAve you tried talking to someone, taking medication?

R

RottenApple17

Jul 20, 2022
In the "how to hang yourself" thread, this part get my attention:

"If you place your hand around the middle of your neck, around your Adam's apple, with one thumb on one side and all fingers on the other, you should feel a strong pulse and heartbeat. If you close your hand now fairly firmly, you'll probably make yourself pass out. It might be a good idea to try this to make sure you've got the right spot."

Is that 100% true?

I don't live alone, I could buy SN easily but that method seems very scary to me, so partial hanging is the only option I have.

If I try partial hanging, I'd have to do it in a hotel room, but I know that the failure percentage is very high, so I have to find ways to increase my chances of success.

• Hugs
Reactions: 8evergo
8evergo

8evergo

Mage
Oct 20, 2021
I will in few days hang my self anybody can company me southern germany

Tmbass

Tmbass

Jun 5, 2022
In the "how to hang yourself" thread, this part get my attention:

"If you place your hand around the middle of your neck, around your Adam's apple, with one thumb on one side and all fingers on the other, you should feel a strong pulse and heartbeat. If you close your hand now fairly firmly, you'll probably make yourself pass out. It might be a good idea to try this to make sure you've got the right spot."

Is that 100% true?

I don't live alone, I could buy SN easily but that method seems very scary to me, so partial hanging is the only option I have.

If I try partial hanging, I'd have to do it in a hotel room, but I know that the failure percentage is very high, so I have to find ways to increase my chances of success.
Hello,

I am planning on sn, may I ask why you find it scary? I think it's quiet a solid way to go, but maybe i'm missing something.

R

RottenApple17

Jul 20, 2022
Hello,

I am planning on sn, may I ask why you find it scary? I think it's quiet a solid way to go, but maybe i'm missing something.

According to what I've read, it's too unpredictable, some people experience slight symptoms, but others have to suffer for 40 minutes until they pass out.

I've never been clear about what symptoms to expect if I consume SN because the answers are always too different from one person to another.

E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
I don't recommend hanging in any way, i find it too scary and unpredictable.
8evergo, are you really sure? Maybe medications or talking to someone will help.

M

Musketeer

Student
Jan 24, 2020
full suspension hanging
  1. be alone for at least 20-30 minutes
  2. use a slip knot
  3. make sure the support can support more than your body weight (because your body will thrash around after you lose consciousness, you want to make sure the support can also handle the fact your throwing your weight around)
This is for full hanging not partial suspention or drop hanging.

• Love
Reactions: 8evergo
S

Suicideorgy

Jun 20, 2022
Ive never gotten partial hanging to work its always feels like my head is going to explode. Havent passed out yet but it feels far to uncomfortable to continue.