• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

captive

May 31, 2023
i wanna make sure my first attempt is the last one even if it sounds too demanding

Reactions: Kerrtu
Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
i wanna make sure my first attempt is the last one even if it sounds too demanding

I'd say overthinking knots is the first thing to overcome when attempting with this method. It's not as complicated as it seems in directions, however it's easy to mess up and end up on a ventilator. Familiarize yourself with the carotid arteries and plan from there.

Doesn't have to be a Wild West noose. I've seen and probably still have this photo of a woman who hanged herself in prison by way of the chord of a pay phone. I have a deep interest in forensic science, which lead me to the photo.

My second attempt (2015) was hanging. I was practicing knots, getting frustrated when I had trouble making more complex knots, and really was desperate to get it over with. I also was intoxicated, which made things worse.

If you haven't already, check out the resources here on the site specific to hanging, if that's the method you're settled on. The tourniquet method is the only one I'd use for a back up. I'm using SN first. If it fails, I'm either jumping or going with the tourniquet method.

Upvote 0