• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

shego1217

May 15, 2024
If someone has the SN, antiemetic, and motrin, but not benzos, would CTB be ok?

Reactions: Unknown21
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
I wouldn't risk it. But antiemetic is the most important.

Reactions: jjxt94, Praestat_Mori and shego1217
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
People have succeeded without Benzos. AEs are the most important.

Benzos are suggested to stay calm.

Reactions: Finalnight, Decided98 and shego1217
W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
Staying calm is very important. It depends from Your anxiety. If U got anxiety do not go without benzos.

Reactions: Unknown21, Finalnight and shego1217
EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
Benzos are not required, but definetely would make the experience more peaceful and you would go unconscious faster. The really necessary things are fasting, anti emetics and being sure you won't be rescued for at least 3 hours. You could also add some analgesic pills for comfort like ibupofren or paracetamol.

Maybe if you search for OTC sources for benzos you will be able to get it, i live in brazil and managed to find a source, if you dm me i'll tell you how i found it, maybe it works for you too.

A

Amish

Jun 17, 2024
Would Quetiapine be also a solution if no benzo are available ?
According to Stan's guide, it can replace anti-emetic, but when I take Quetiapine, it also has an effect on anxiety and sleepiness. 100 mg should be enough.
What's your opinion?

EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
Would Quetiapine be also a solution if no benzo are available ?
According to Stan's guide, it can replace anti-emetic, but when I take Quetiapine, it also has an effect on anxiety and sleepiness. 100 mg should be enough.
What's your opinion?
That sound like a very good option since you're already acquainted with the medicine. Make sure you also have more SN servings ready in case you throw up right after taking it.

Also, you should read this thread about the documented cases a user compiled for us, pay special attention to the unsuccesful ones, it's also important to be aware that it might not be completely peaceful, although most of the times it seems to be alright.

Last edited:
A

Amish

Jun 17, 2024
That sound like a very good option since you're already acquainted with the medicine. Make sure you also have more SN servings ready in case you throw up right after taking it.

Also, you should read this thread about the documented cases a user compiled for us, pay special attention to the unsuccesful ones, it's also important to be aware that it might not be completely peaceful, although most of the times it seems to be alright.

Thanks
Thank you

From what I've read, most of the cases that have failed are due to an emergency call from a loved one.

I live alone in my apartment, no one will find me until I send a pre-recorded message.

But indeed, it might not be completely peaceful

Reactions: wyo777
B

blackwave

May 9, 2024
Benzos will help you to stay more calm, I read many cases when people in panic called the ambulance

Reactions: shego1217 and wyo777
N

noname27

May 21, 2024
Benzos will help you to stay more calm, I read many cases when people in panic called the ambulance
Would it be loud if you didn't use benzos? I've heard lots of people who take SN without benzos have seizures. That's the main thing that would suck about not using them

T

tvwowacct

Jun 15, 2024
A few assumed successes have had nothing important other than the SN itself. Even just last night one individual had just an and ibuprofen. Everyone is different. Some have everything they suggest and still vomit and struggle to go unconscious. It's better to follow the regime as close as possible. Some can't get the scripts so they settle for OTC stuff that may make them sleepy/calm.

cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
B
Benzos aren't necessary but if you can wait, try to get propranolol. It was much easier for me to get it. These would make you relaxed and not panic. At the end it's your comfort level.

Reactions: shego1217 and Unknown21