• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Hello everyone

I think I posed this question before quite some time ago, and at that time nobody had any suggestions, but thought I'd post it again to see if anyone has discovered a reliable direct source to acquire Potassium Cyanide (KCN).

It is the consensus here that N is a far more peaceful way to call it quits vs. KCN. As a history enthusiast of WWII (please note that I'm not condoning the atrocities carried out by Hitler) that KCN was the chemical method of choice for the Nazis, if they did not opt for ctb via firearm. One has to wonder why they would choose KCN, despite that N was invented in 1930.

But I assume that KCN would be easier to procure than N. If anything.

Does anybody as of late have any source recommendations? If you prefer anyone can PM me directly if you'd like.

Thanks.

P

pseudonym

Jul 20, 2020
I think the Nazis used KCN over N because KCN kills you in minutes rather than hours. This means that there was no time to be tortured and interrogated. Also cyanide pills are easily transportable in your mouth as false tooth which could be immediately accessed. I don't have a source for KCN but I recommend you check out peaceful pill electronic handbook. There are viable alternatives to nembutal and cyanide there. Cyanide is meant to be an agonisingly painful way to CTB.

Reactions: Homecoming
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
There are viable alternatives to nembutal and cyanide there. Cyanide is meant to be an agonisingly painful way to CTB.
That's what I heard, but for example, cyanide is a very straightforward means, whereas nembutal and even potassium cyanide still requires a few steps. This may not seem like a big deal, but I'd hate to fuck up the process some way and have it fail on me, only to wake up in horrible pain or worse.

The peaceful pill book seems like a good idea, but acquiring a copy could be risky, as I would not want the authorities at my door should my online purchase get "reported".

I noticed too that these authors are gauging their buyers: $ USD 95.00 for the peaceful pill book—the one written by Nitschke.

Last edited:
P

pseudonym

Jul 20, 2020
There are other methods like SN that are as simple as N and KCN to prepare.
You can download the PPeH for free and I doubt the authorities would come to your door for downloading one file.