• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

spiderheadphonesred

Sep 15, 2023
I sound stupid asking this but I've been craving terribly just to feel something outside misery for a bit. The only thing I've done to get out of that state has been getting drunk and smoking cigarettes with glue (which surprisingly worked) but I don't know if there are any meds or shit that could get me a similar feeling.
I don't know anyone who could provide the real thing so I'm recurring to an alternative. I have Citalopram, Clonazepam and risperidone at home but they just make me sleepy.

icantSleep

icantSleep

Aug 1, 2023
I sound stupid asking this but I've been craving terribly just to feel something outside misery for a bit. The only thing I've done to get out of that state has been getting drunk and smoking cigarettes with glue (which surprisingly worked) but I don't know if there are any meds or shit that could get me a similar feeling.
I don't know anyone who could provide the real thing so I'm recurring to an alternative. I have Citalopram, Clonazepam and risperidone at home but they just make me sleepy.
there is something named Lyrica its good med

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
What type of high are you looking to achieve? If you want an upper, try propylhexedrine (benzedrex). Its a cheap OTC stimulant that will feel like meth if you take the whole thing. If you want to have a acid/ketamine like high, try dxm. Opiates? Try loperamide (imodium), if you take a high enough dose it will feel like opiates. If you mix the clonazepam with some alcohol you will feel pretty good. There are other things like nutmeg and benadryl and shit to get "high" on but the high is awful and i assume you want to feel better, not worse. Those are the main ones i can thing of you can easily get your hands on.

Reactions: spiderheadphonesred
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Delta-8.

zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
dxm. cough medicine. i recommend buying the pills

Reactions: dizzdesi
dizzdesi

dizzdesi

Oct 13, 2023
dxm. cough medicine. i recommend buying the pills
Hey, I just wanted to piggyback off your post since we're referring to the same thing! OP, apologizes if you already know this, but be aware that you'll likely need to present an ID to buy some OTC cough meds. Might depend on the state (you may not even live in the US, but assuming you do), but I wasn't aware for the longest time that I* needed to show an ID when I went to CVS to buy Nyquil, and got rejected since I didn't have my license on me.

A

ayeyiyi

Dec 21, 2023

I HAVE HAD MY ACCOUNT 3 WEEKS. CANNOT FUCKING FIND HOW TO MAKE A FUCKING POST. IVE SEARCHED EVERY FUCKING MENU. IM SO FUCKING SICK KF THIS SHIT.

zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
I HAVE HAD MY ACCOUNT 3 WEEKS. CANNOT FUCKING FIND HOW TO MAKE A FUCKING POST. IVE SEARCHED EVERY FUCKING MENU. IM SO FUCKING SICK KF THIS SHIT.

Reactions: Anri_wants_peace
H

HouseofMortok

Student
Jul 1, 2023
Charlie in Always Sunny in Philadelphia comes to mind here, get those aerosol cans out šŸ˜„

* I do not recommend it. People die and alsorts of wierd shit, like one of a guy on a bus shouting "Yes, Sir!" repeatedly, I gather he's ex army and the high has brought out PTSD of what the services put him through. Poor fella.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
I've been thinking about LSA seeds, some of them are probably legal in your home country as well.