Ill go first: Alaska

i just like nature, and the cold lol

• Love
Reactions: BrainShower, Circles, Sprite_Geist and 6 others
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Oh man. Alaska is mine, too, if it wasn't obvious enough from my username. I prefer the cold too, to the point where I wish it was winter all the time. It feels like a place you could start a whole new life with a new name and leave everything behind. And how absolutely massive it is, just giant mountains and forests and ocean. It's definitely a place that calls to certain people

Also partly because I'm a massive Breaking Bad fan :') which sounds stupid to say out loud. But if anyone knows the show they'll know why I see Alaska as a kind of metaphor for freedom or a peaceful ending

• Hugs
Reactions: BrainShower, Circles, Sprite_Geist and 4 others
N

NowhereCabin

Jan 5, 2024
Even though I wouldn't be politically capable of living outside the state I'm in, I also happen to really like Alaska, and I had a pretty decent time when I was up there briefly in January 2020 for some extended family thing. What they don't warn you about is that with how cold and dry the air is up there, unless you have some sort of face covering, you'll end up having a short coughing fit when you step outside from the air coldshocking your lungs a lil lmao

Very pretty, would not mind visiting there again 👌👌

Reactions: BrainShower, Circles, Hardcore_Henry and 1 other person
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
White Sands National Park in New Mexico.

Reactions: BrainShower, Circles, Celerity and 2 others
IchijouRirika

IchijouRirika

Burial - Untrue
Dec 24, 2023
might be obvious but: Japan
although I've always been obsessed with countries from an young age and I can quote all countries in the world from head and always have something to tell you about them even if minor, at some point I did had the goal to visit every country on earth at least once I guess.
but, recently I don't know, ever since she's been out of my life I just don't see much point, and not like I will ever make enough to cut travel all around the world and seeing it all.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Blackpepperpancake, Celerity and 2 others
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Japan. Iceland.

Reactions: Circles, Celerity, Hardcore_Henry and 1 other person
trashhologram

trashhologram

⚰ Baby, let me decompose ⚰
Dec 15, 2023
There are sooo many places I would like to visit so I'll share some of them. Scotland, USA (I would love to do a roadtrip from coast to coast since it's such a massive and versatile country), Japan, Canada, UK, Germany and India. Iceland too!
Ill go first: Alaska

i just like nature, and the cold lol
Haha. I'm Finnish and I despise the cold! It was under -30 Celsius degrees this week and I froze my fingers badly and thought of staying in bed until it's spring 😅😅

Last edited:
Reactions: BrainShower, Circles and Hardcore_Henry
ThymeToLeave

ThymeToLeave

Adventurer
Dec 12, 2023
I wanted to visit Japan for the longest time. Plus China, India, New Zealand, Ireland, Sweden, and California. I don't want to go anymore though, because a change of scenery won't mean anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Hardcore_Henry
Hardcore_Henry

Hardcore_Henry

Water Drinker
Dec 24, 2023
Oh man. Alaska is mine, too, if it wasn't obvious enough from my username. I prefer the cold too, to the point where I wish it was winter all the time. It feels like a place you could start a whole new life with a new name and leave everything behind. And how absolutely massive it is, just giant mountains and forests and ocean. It's definitely a place that calls to certain people

Also partly because I'm a massive Breaking Bad fan :') which sounds stupid to say out loud. But if anyone knows the show they'll know why I see Alaska as a kind of metaphor for freedom or a peaceful ending
Breaking Bad! one of the best and a favorite of mine. when Jessie said "Alaska" to Saul, i felt that :)
There are sooo many places I would like to visit so I'll share some of them. Scotland, USA (I would love to do a roadtrip from coast to coast since it's such a massive and versatile country), Japan, Canada, UK, Germany and India. Iceland too!

Haha. I'm Finnish and I despise the cold! It was under -30 Celsius degrees this week and I froze my fingers badly and thought of staying in bed until it's spring 😅😅
yup the U.S. is huge so its gonna take a minute lol, but there's so much to do and see that its worth it.

and fr -30? damn that's real cold but id still try and brave it, i just wanna to see snow :sunglasses:

• Love
Reactions: BrainShower, Circles, trashhologram and 1 other person
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
I wish I could visit the bronze age palace ruins in Crete, Knossos.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrainShower, sserafim, Circles and 1 other person
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I like a lot of the destinations mentioned here, including Alaska, Japan, and Iceland.

My kind of weird, specific pick is one of the largest known caves in the world: Hang Son Doong in Vietnam.

I will probably never be in good enough shape to visit, but I'd really like to.

• Love
Hardcore_Henry

Hardcore_Henry

Water Drinker
Dec 24, 2023
I like a lot of the destinations mentioned here, including Alaska, Japan, and Iceland.

My kind of weird, specific pick is one of the largest known caves in the world: Hang Son Doong in Vietnam.

I will probably never be in good enough shape to visit, but I'd really like to.
looked it up, DAMN that's a nice cave.

i'm changing my answer

• Yay!
Reactions: BrainShower and Forever Sleep
BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
Japan, especially Yokohama and the countryside. I would have loved to come here. In fact in the past I even dreamed to live there. But now I know I'll never deserve it.

• Hugs
Reactions: BrainShower, Circles, ThymeToLeave and 2 others
Red_sleep

Red_sleep

Jul 29, 2023
Firenze in Italy.

Reactions: BrainShower, Circles, trashhologram and 1 other person
trashhologram

trashhologram

⚰ Baby, let me decompose ⚰
Dec 15, 2023
yup the U.S. is huge so its gonna take a minute lol, but there's so much to do and see that its worth it.

and fr -30? damn that's real cold but id still try and brave it, i just wanna to see snow :sunglasses:
Yeah, that's why I would want to take the roadtrip in no hurry so I could see how different the different states are.

Yup, it was -30 last week here. Today it's been "only" around -11 Celsius which almost feels warm compared to last week! 😄 Snow is nice, I love how the trees look when they're covered in snow.

• Love
Neptunette

Neptunette

tired head, heavy eyelids
Jan 8, 2024
Norway is absolutely beautiful. I love anything near the sea but prefer colder countries.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Circles, Sprite_Geist and 2 others
Sylveon

Sylveon

...Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
Norway; I really wanna see the northern lights at least once in my life.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Circles, Sprite_Geist and 1 other person
cryone

cryone

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
switzerland and japan
switzerland is just so beautiful and lush. japan just has so many neat things + amazing culture and i really want to try some of their cuisine.

Reactions: sserafim, Circles and Hardcore_Henry
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
I remember doing a school project on the Democratic Republic of the Congo/ Middle Africa and I've always been curious about that region of the world the most.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I've always wanted to go to Iran, Turkey, Greece, Spain and Portugal. I also want to go to Israel, Qatar, Kuwait, the UAE, South Korea and other places.

Last edited:
4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
my fav countries to visit would be japan and neatherlands. also i've always wanted to visit la, sf and nyc because i spent thousands of hours playing gta sa and 3 as a kid(and it's probably weird but i feel some sort of emotional connection to these cities), even tho visiting la would probably be miserable irl lmao

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Japan because most of the media I consume is from there so there's bound to be some cool stuff I would want to buy.

One day I'd also like to visit Oregon. I hear Portland kind of sucks now but ever since I was a kid I always fantasized about living in that state for some reason.

Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

No Future For Democracy
Feb 22, 2024
Torres Vedras lines

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
switzerland and japan
switzerland is just so beautiful and lush. japan just has so many neat things + amazing culture and i really want to try some of their cuisine.
I want to go to Switzerland too! Japan is really fun, I went there before